DVS - One In A Billion

Mame Biram Diouf

I don't rate him cos he robs lil wayne and jayz lines and tries masking it

I just think da youth is da way forward

Evidence?

I thought the tape was kinda hard but not something which i will be listening to in 2012. It's one of those non classic mixtapes which go in and out of your itunes playlist but sounds hard at present

I posted evidence of him biting bars before. Check Goodbye on the mixtape, the last verse...

"Thats why all the family gatherings I dont show up, Im like father how you not there to see your prince grow up, sometimes I wanna drop a tear but no emotions from a king, shall be, so i be, who i be, young D"

And when asked who he would like to work with he said Freeway :/ I would have thought after taking Waynes lines he would say him.

Mixtapes better then I first thought. Tef, Spray and Squeeks fuck the tunes they feature on.

I don't rate him cos he robs lil wayne and jayz lines and tries masking it

I just think da youth is da way forward

nail on head

guy is always biting bars

papoose

jay-z

weezy

probably others and he does it like its his bars cos he will try bite some obscure lines

I don't even listen to this guy but the few freestyles i heard he was biting hard

Guest M12 Part 2

the thing is thats not even stunting. If these guys actually owned maybachs, bugattis etc. they wouldnt be so hungry for a deal and a few itunes plays. Anyone can hire these things for 1 day. These man clearly arent living that life

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

im not sure where you man are going with this, do you really think DVS is a millionaire from road?

I doubt he is struggling, and i was talking about rappers in general. Dvs is hardly making any money from rap anyways, he gave his mixtape away for free and his tracks are not even on i tunes. Its obvious that he isn't as focused on music as he should be which is why it took him nearly 5 years to drop a sophomore mixtape.