Euro 2012(Poland and Ukraine) Thread

Guest Portuguese

fuck Huntelaar.

• Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

end of the day mate, i want a stiker who can score, and if a ball is played into the box theres a handful of strikers at most in the last twenty years i want on the end of it more than huntelaar. left foot/right foot/head it doesnt matter, he will score.

Fair enough

/

Footballer>poacher everytime

Van Basten>>>any Dutch striker

Now I'm not arguing, but look at Ruud's stats in the top Champions League scorers of all time.

They are ridiculous lol.

Least games out of the top 5 and highest goal ratio out the lot, even above Messi.

screenhunter01dec012031.jpg

Probably the greatest goal getter the game has seen.

• Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Now I'm not arguing, but look at Ruud's stats in the top Champions League scorers of all time.

They are ridiculous lol.

Least games out of the top 5 and highest goal ratio out the lot, even above Messi.

How many of them goals were scored in the quarter-finals and beyond?

They are ridiculous lol.

Another one of toneys outrageous comments.

• Upvote 1

RVN - I could be completely wrong - but didn't he score a shedload one season when Man Utd had to qualify after finishing 3rd the year before?

I'm sure he had something like 7 goals before the competition started proper.

yeah they didn't include those in the goalscorers list in that season if i recall correctly

not sure if they've been counted in the all time list

They are ridiculous lol.

Another one of toneys outrageous comments.

lol Toney makes some crazy comments but that isn't one really, RVN as a goalscorer is up there amongst the best in the modern game.

he's done exceptionally well in almost every league he's played in, had he gone to Italy i have no doubt he'd have banged over there as well.