Illuminati symbolism in hip hop and grime

Niall Ferguson

Yh BTW I don't endorse that view

why not?

On the simple basis that the word for God is transferable, in my tribal dialect the name of God has been same since the introduction of Christianity although who it now describes is different.

By that comic strips logic whenever an Ewe person utters God in their language they are actually referring to some pagan god as well, the earth God or something so I've been told.

The way I see it having spoken to many a Muslim we are all children of Abraham and as such worship his God although translations have been altered in time the name of God is irrelevant but rather who you are worshipping is.

From Wiki

Allāh is the term with no plural or gender used by Muslims and Arabic speaking Christians and Jews meaning the one God, while ʾilāh (Arabic: إله‎) is the term used for a deity or a god in general.[10][11][12] It is related to ʼĔlāhā in Aramaic, the language of Jesus and the New Testament. Other non-Arab Muslims might use different names as much as Allah, for instance "Tanrı" in Turkish or "Khodā" in Persian.

In an Islamic context 'Allah' isn't just the word for God though. It's one of the names. (see whats been happened in Malaysia a few years ago)

The god of islam and the God of the bible are completely different.

I assume you refer to yourself as a Christian. Can Muslims make to heaven?

• Downvote 1

i dont know why christians are worried about muslims making it to heaven when theyve done enough fuckery themselves to wonder if THEY will

southwark has the largest concentration of churches in a particular area.

yet also has the highest crimes and deprivations in the same area

while their mums are chasing pastor adeboye and their year of abundance

their kids are on road shotting..KMT.

• Upvote 1

i dont know why christians are worried about muslims making it to heaven when theyve done enough fuckery themselves to wonder if THEY will

you can only worry about yourself and what you believe, so all that makes no difference

learning about your faith and faith's that are supposedly the same as yours, does make a difference to whether you make it to heaven

you know just as well as i do that ppl who refer themselves as christians are usually not christians.

Jesus said, "Not everyone who says to me 'Lord, Lord' will enter the kingdom of heaven"

whether or not they go to church is irrelevant. Most ppl don't go to church and looking at the Ecumenical movement in this country that might be a good thing.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Allow the double quote that was cracking me out

Yh but haven't the same symbols been used throughout history for various different things

The swashsticker for example

you know just as well as i do that ppl who refer themselves as christians are usually not christians.

Jesus said, "Not everyone who says to me 'Lord, Lord' will enter the kingdom of heaven"

whether or not they go to church is irrelevant. Most ppl don't go to church and looking at the Ecumenical movement in this country that might be a good thing.

Fuck that nigga.

• Downvote 2

nobody is doing that at all stop gassing

rarely you will see people claiming to be a better christian/muslim

usually its, "oh your a christian/muslim but you____/you dont _____"

which is against the religion to judge people anyway,

so what you are complaining about is people not acting in accordance of the religion

which is fair enough but don't skew it so you are talking to real believers and bracketing any religious person in a group like that

• Downvote 1

black ant and mythy, social

only a few people on here really know the deal which is very disheartening

Stop being self righteous

You make yourself like the Rabbis

Seek knowledge at your own peril

A simple life of servitude to Christ speaks more than puffing up oneself with knowledge

All the knowledge I need is that there is a God and to be aware of the things in this world that bring death, be it zorn, music or money

Then through my relationship with God and not the various books or sources you may be able to quote further knowledge is given to me

I'm not an advocate of ignorance and I respect your pursuit of knowledge but knowledge alone doesn't grant us favour in the eyes of God

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

my uncles a mason n a good few of my boy's bosses

round table is where most of em started out

http://www.roundtable.org.uk/about.php

ur uncle just joined a club. the guy who owned the house i live now used to be a mason too, and still gets letters from them

i opened them and they come from some grandmaster. the selected members that know whats going on are NOT just ordinary club members

you can even take a tour of the freemason office in soho.

yet, i doubt your unle has done intiiations and other shit they get involved in.

masonry started from egypt.. just cos your uncle is at the bottom level of the pyramid means he knows thats going on above him.

lol@ people still using this "o but i know masons" shit... fucks sake.

agree with all of that tbh, i aint sayin he has a clue

he did do some stupid ritual though apparently, n he is a special breed of twat

him n his boyos are just business owners who hold a bit of sway in the area, they just see it as some cool club to be in n sort each other discounts

certain members of the rountable are invited to join the masons apparently

good points, but i am not being self righteous or arrogant

the quote you are using is me talking in regard to how the nwo/illuminati/manson etc tie in with God, satan and the history of earth

not in regard to your relationship with God which is obviously your own

I only directed attention towards you when you were talking about islam

/

"The Bible tells us we have to grow in the knowledge of God. Once you get saved, that is just the beginning. From there, God expects you to grow in the knowledge of Him, His Son Jesus Christ, His Holy Spirit, and all of Their ways."

countless times in the bible God wants us to seek knowledge, so don't be content simply knowing he is real and believing

edit@ CP

• Downvote 1

A simple life of servitude to Christ speaks more than puffing up oneself with knowledge

All the knowledge I need is that there is a God and to be aware of the things in this world that bring death, be it zorn, music or money

Then through my relationship with God and not the various books or sources you may be able to quote further knowledge is given to me

I'm not an advocate of ignorance and I respect your pursuit of knowledge but knowledge alone doesn't grant us favour in the eyes of God

do you believe Jesus christ is God?

do you believe Jesus christ is God?

whats your answer?

i remember posting some 4 page thread about the real strings behind all these fancy names of mason and illuminated ish.. took about an hr to put together.

forgetting this is Vip2.

i agree with Bruce, " my people die from lack of knowledge"