Cheaters

babymother

not sure if tr0ll, and haven't finished reading thread

but by calling Yourself "babymother" You're demoting Yourself to "chick he randomly got pregnant by mistake". therefore, why are You bothered by his sexual activities with other women?

the only 1 showing Your daughter a bad example is You. Your babyfather isn't smoking weed in front of her, but with Your big mouth badmouthing him about it, she's gonna learn all about it, and YOU will be the 1 that gave her the bad example.

like any of us know all the details of our parents' wrongdoings. it's the job of a parent to show the best example, even if it means hiding certain details away.

and there's always a chance Your babyfather was lying to make a story more interesting than it was for the purpose of fantasy debate on here.

• Upvote 1

but by calling Yourself "babymother" You're demoting Yourself to "chick he randomly got pregnant by mistake". therefore, why are You bothered by his sexual activities with other women?

the only 1 showing Your daughter a bad example is You. Your babyfather isn't smoking weed in front of her, but with Your big mouth badmouthing him about it, she's gonna learn all about it, and YOU will be the 1 that gave her the bad example.

like any of us know all the details of our parents' wrongdoings. it's the job of a parent to show the best example, even if it means hiding certain details away.

and there's always a chance Your babyfather was lying to make a story more interesting than it was for the purpose of fantasy debate on here.

First of all I set this name so as to let him know he has been caught out an I see the post an if that is the case lens I would be ignorant in assuming you wear glasses because of your name kmt my daughter doesn't know sh*t thank you very much she is unable view this forum as she is 5months old and she is innocent to the situation so hold your mouth DARLING and before you try and past judgement on my parenting skills go suck ur mum tru a straw cah my daughter is my life has been from the day I found out I was preg and always will be oh an read everything before you comment next time I have not been rude to anyone else that has commented but for you I made an exception x

• Downvote 1

First of all I set this name so as to let him know he has been caught out an I see the post an if that is the case lens I would be ignorant in assuming you wear glasses because of your name kmt my daughter doesn't know sh*t thank you very much she is unable view this forum as she is 5months old and she is innocent to the situation so hold your mouth DARLING and before you try and past judgement on my parenting skills go suck ur mum tru a straw cah my daughter is my life has been from the day I found out I was preg and always will be oh an read everything before you comment next time I have not been rude to anyone else that has commented but for you I made an exception x

and this is what you made your baby mother......

• Upvote 1

We are darling specially when we think our man is playing about if you think about it my baby father is dumb for getting caught and with his own confession at that

May I ask how long you were with this guy for before you became pregnant?

If it was a short time then you failed even more than he has.

a better question is, has this man that has fathered her child someone who met her parents and got their approval BEFORE hand or did she get pregnant and do the meet the parents thing after the fact? it doesnt take long for ya peoples to tell you a partner is wash out.

a next thing is this and I really do not care how this is perceived but real talk ya simply do not date men with kids and I am a man with a kid saying this there are exceptions to the rule (and these peoples behaviours speak for themselves when said woman meets them) but to be honest very few are straight up and this is exactly what I would tell my daughter unless of course that man proves to be that exception, its one of them ones where the proof is in the pudding when it comes to seeing a man with kids but MOST of the time its a WASTE of any womans time particularly if the yute is young.

To be honest I think this is maybe a hoax but ya never know with this forum so ill act like its genuine on this occassion, women that date PROPERLY (not upgraded links) do not do this kind of thing on forums its childish and it explains your relationship and it also describes your mentality and the kind of relationships ya likely have had most of your life (them 6 month to a year linkage arrangements that stop and start and lead to bare overlap with various man), leave him, move on and grow up.

simple tings really i mean ya clearly know what time it is with the man so why not just walk? are alternative options that bleak or are you one of them people that prefer to settle? if its the latter I understand that you do not feel you can do better. Too many females getting pregnant for a man that aint even taken them to nandos out here then they wonder why sh*t like this pops off, ya dad didnt school you properly.

Things like this do not happen to women that actually have basic common sense ya gonna be trapped in a life of casual sex for the rest of ya life tbh and if this offends you and you make an outburst that would be further validation, aint even trying to boy you its just redundant seeing grown people who have kids go through this, in fact its pathetic.

• Downvote 1

We are darling specially when we think our man is playing about if you think about it my baby father is dumb for getting caught and with his own confession at that

a better question is, has this man that has fathered her child someone who met her parents and got their approval BEFORE hand or did she get pregnant and do the meet the parents thing after the fact? it doesnt take long for ya peoples to tell you a partner is wash out.

a next thing is this and I really do not care how this is perceived but real talk ya simply do not date men with kids and I am a man with a kid saying this there are exceptions to the rule (and these peoples behaviours speak for themselves when said woman meets them) but to be honest very few are straight up and this is exactly what I would tell my daughter unless of course that man proves to be that exception, its one of them ones where the proof is in the pudding when it comes to seeing a man with kids but MOST of the time its a WASTE of any womans time particularly if the yute is young.

To be honest I think this is maybe a hoax but ya never know with this forum so ill act like its genuine on this occassion, women that date PROPERLY (not upgraded links) do not do this kind of thing on forums its childish and it explains your relationship and it also describes your mentality and the kind of relationships ya likely have had most of your life (them 6 month to a year linkage arrangements that stop and start and lead to bare overlap with various man), leave him, move on and grow up.

simple tings really i mean ya clearly know what time it is with the man so why not just walk? are alternative options that bleak or are you one of them people that prefer to settle? if its the latter I understand that you do not feel you can do better. Too many females getting pregnant for a man that aint even taken them to nandos out here then they wonder why sh*t like this pops off, ya dad didnt school you properly.

Things like this do not happen to women that actually have basic common sense ya gonna be trapped in a life of casual sex for the rest of ya life tbh and if this offends you and you make an outburst that would be further validation, aint even trying to boy you its just redundant seeing grown people who have kids go through this, in fact its pathetic.

This post I rate highly there is a lot of truth to it and it is things that I know but don't always apply to my life.

Regarding my previous post I went about it the wrong way due to anger I do my best by my child and put her needs above mine which is why I got so upset and replied in such a disgusting way.

I am coming off this site I was only meant to join to confront my bf and I got sucked in with the tit for tat.

This post I rate highly there is a lot of truth to it and it is things that I know but don't always apply to my life.

Regarding my previous post I went about it the wrong way due to anger I do my best by my child and put her needs above mine which is why I got so upset and replied in such a disgusting way.

I am coming off this site I was only meant to join to confront my bf and I got sucked in with the tit for tat.

:lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol @ a grown adult wanting someone else's approval of their relationship. f*ckouttahere. I will date, have children with, live with whoever the f*ck I want. it would be nice for them to get along with my family, but this isn't mandatory, f*ck "approval". if i have approved my girl, she is now my girl. that is enough.

and the other paragraph... bold statement, no reasons cited, cockblocking. explain? why in particular do You not want to date men with children?

lol @ Zizouz