VIP2 Reunion

Guest chap44uns

wers your life tho phonecharger? you always talk about deets but you aint got none and you dont know what your doing with em? You always talking about women but you aint never come thru with no photos, bring ins for any1 on the site nevermind draw sum1 from the site, you chat drags and you unlike bare people on here have never showd me wt food u got or pickd up off me

any reply? why you tryna take man like toney for an e-d*ckhead when its all you, atleast my man has his t shirt business what u got bruv?

:rofl: :rofl:

who the hell are u tho, u think cos u upped a pic of two girls u earned urself some e-stripes to talk smack

pmsl i was the one who told u what to do with ur shitty deets u wasteman

this is the same guy p'ming me asking about how to cashout out paypals :rofl: leave the f alone is not for u brah

i dont sell di drags im too smart for that id rather sit on my pc chair and let di numbers make di numbers

• Upvote 3

You lot have left Necksta banned since May? f*cked

no wonder he beat up Esquilax, man's mad jealous and missin the forum, lashed out on the first viper he could

/

how many pages into the QPR thread? Thun's rage is something I wana read

na he's been about

he was dialler, any1 kno his new name? had somethin for him the other day

c/s the thun qpr question

Can imagine Justin having sleepless nights over this. Then when it comes to the time man starts posting in a bow tie and suit

:lol:

are you gona be there?

Guest Chelsea Jack

Can imagine Justin having sleepless nights over this. Then when it comes to the time man starts posting in a bow tie and suit

:lol:

a

av

af

fb

ba

bf

B BBF

Bf

bf

BF

bF

BF

wers your life tho phonecharger? you always talk about deets but you aint got none and you dont know what your doing with em? You always talking about women but you aint never come thru with no photos, bring ins for any1 on the site nevermind draw sum1 from the site, you chat drags and you unlike bare people on here have never showd me wt food u got or pickd up off me

any reply? why you tryna take man like toney for an e-d*ckhead when its all you, atleast my man has his t shirt business what u got bruv?

:rofl: :rofl:

who the hell are u tho, u think cos u upped a pic of two girls u earned urself some e-stripes to talk smack

pmsl i was the one who told u what to do with ur shitty deets u wasteman

this is the same guy p'ming me asking about how to cashout out paypals :rofl: leave the f alone is not for u brah

i dont sell di drags im too smart for that id rather sit on my pc chair and let di numbers make di numbers

PFTPP tbh.

always? I swear I said that once, and nah they always reply until it gets to the point when they need to actually do something and not just talk about it

at that point they will stop replying

believe me these guys are having you up even that little p*ssy guy talking about half price hotels

that guy cant even do the hotels hes offering out here, I swear this is a little bunch of people pretending they doin suttin

• Upvote 2