LOL AT NASRI'S LIFE

O.Man

U lot keep going on about his money like i dont already know hes on a mil a week

Wat jus cuz i live with my rents im not allowed to pass comment/make a little joke on some1 who is rich? And ur all cussin me for posting on vip2...by making a post on vip2 :\

And im sure a grown man can handle banter from football fans its not exactly assault he didn't look distraught i actually rate him for interacting

I still think he should have stayed at arsenal Colins comments still dont make sense yeh he can win sh*t but as a benchwarmer dont mean sh*t

If he starts playing sick n bcomes integral thats a diff story but thats not thr story so far

• Upvote 1

Nasri is the next Hleb, mark my words.

He'll earn more money, and he'll win trophies, but he wont improve as a footballer.

As for the video, I've said all I need to say in the Sports room.

Tell me where to sign

2273312.jpg

+1

When I get home

U lot keep going on about his money like i dont already know hes on a mil a week

Wat jus cuz i live with my rents im not allowed to pass comment/make a little joke on some1 who is rich? And ur all cussin me for posting on vip2...by making a post on vip2 :\

And im sure a grown man can handle banter from football fans its not exactly assault he didn't look distraught i actually rate him for interacting

I still think he should have stayed at arsenal Colins comments still dont make sense yeh he can win sh*t but as a benchwarmer dont mean sh*t

If he starts playing sick n bcomes integral thats a diff story but thats not thr story so far

If my comments don't make sense, why aren't I the one who is being mocked in this topic?

Why should he have stayed at Arsenal?

/

"He can win sh*t, but as a bench warmer it don't mean sh*t."

PMSL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

He has a better chance of winning something with the ethiprats than arsenal lol i will definitely give him that but boyyy. still think he should have come to united and actually had more game time . That is why he is gready . Because the deal was almost done with us but what do you know . City found out , tapped him up . offered him 40 grand more now he's a bench warmer

Man Utd fans, Arsenal was not selling Nasri to you, you'd have had to wait a year or stumped up silly p.

Politics was too much, Wenger could not have sold selling his captain to Barcelona (CL winners), and Nasri to Man Utd (League winners & CL runner up) in the same summer.

He could sell us City cos they "oil rich" and "you don't go City to win trophies"

Guest petercrotch

Man Utd fans, Arsenal was not selling Nasri to you, you'd have had to wait a year or stumped up silly p.

Politics was too much, Wenger could not have sold selling his captain to Barcelona (CL winners), and Nasri to Man Utd (League winners & CL runner up) in the same summer.

So you think whenger would sell him to city and not us ? . The deal was nearly done

So you think whenger would sell him to city and not us ? . The deal was nearly done

The deal was nearly done with Nasri, not Arsenal and yes he would rather sell to City than you.

Guest whowantswhat

Nasri a buck-tooth faggot, but he handled this well. Will look forward to him losing his French place to Martin and playing for Rennes in 3 years time. c*nt.

Guest petercrotch

The deal was nearly done with Nasri, not Arsenal and yes he would rather sell to City than you.

Are you really going to listen to the serial liar that is arsene whenger . Who said he would not sell fabregas , who said he would not sell nasri . who has been saying for years bar the last transfer window he would buy players . Who is famous for saying " i did not see " when he clearly did lol . of course he would sell him to us because you forget nasri only had a year left on his contract . He was hardly going to let him go for nothing

If my comments don't make sense, why aren't I the one who is being mocked in this topic?

Why should he have stayed at Arsenal?

/

"He can win sh*t, but as a bench warmer it don't mean sh*t."

PMSL

he shud of stayed at arsenal bcuz he was just finding his feet at arsenal, arsenal would be better off with him there, he would be playing better, evidently more chance of winning the champions league, and possibly the league if he was there, his place would be safer in the france place, he wouldnt be h8d by alot of people...So basically bad career move good financial move well done nasri

AND

you can piss yourself laughing but i dont see Hleb running around with delight with his CL medal, infact im pretty sure all he talks about is regret