Week 21 - Premier League 11/12

User

Guest Portuguese

I fully acknowledge the fact this Barca team is on another level and the best in their history

IMO our 06-7 & 01-03 teams are better than Mourinho's current team of athletes(a few footballers albeit)

I rather get destroyed having a go than just parking a bus garage ( I have seen lesser teams ie Bilbao and Espanyol give Barca better games)

He hasn't brought us closer whatsoever and to think we could be champions without beating Barca which for me is robbery

Pep has Mourinho's number

Believe it or not the person who negged you hasn't posted on this page, or at all, lol.

there is actually bare of these cunts in the sports rooms, just go round reading and negging and never contribute do discussions or banter.

/

If i was to play barca id hav to go 5-1-3-1 with two rapid wing backs, play on the counter and nullify any wide attack from barca so the middle is congested and there will be limited thru ball opportunities.

Believe it or not the person who negged you hasn't posted on this page, or at all, lol.

there is actually bare of these cunts in the sports rooms, just go round reading and negging and never contribute do discussions or banter.

The amount of hidden arsenal fans >

The way i get -8 out of no where from names i've never heard of lol

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

/

If i was to play barca id hav to go 5-1-3-1 with two rapid wing backs, play on the counter and nullify any wide attack from barca so the middle is congested and there will be limited thru ball opportunities.

These wing backs need to have a high level of tactical nous so they know when to stick or twist

The 3 what are there roles? (they are the key to this formation)

/

I think it's Trilliam and Steelocaps because they said they neg me on the regs no matter what

:/

Could be Captain Planet that c*nt has been salty from day one

Guest Portuguese

Nah it was the same person I put on nap for a hour earlier for excessive use of the neg.

I see what you done for Toney's post

Is it possible to show my negs history

Safe

Guest Portuguese

Porto: he played counter attacking football/the dark arts of football

Chelsea : built a solid defence/had athletes/battering ram/ inherited two out and out wingers but played percentage football

Inter: counter attacking football/parked the bus a lot

Real : SNM

The biggest myth is that he is a tactical genius when in truth he is a very good motivator