Week 21 - Premier League 11/12

User

No problem...

First off, that chance wasn't a sitter. Do you know what a sitter is? I'll give you an example... Torres' miss against us at OT this year.

NEXT

He had an "effective" performance against City last week, are they a poor team too?

You have stated that he has to keep on doing it, but that is what he HAS been doing for half a season, he isn't going to stop now as he's just getting started.

Iim actually on to you, you don't even watch full games, come like you watch MOTD and try form an opinion from there. Case in point, you mentioned all of the highlights which involved Welbeck which MOTD showed.

"It's a wrap"

Torres missed an open goal with no keeper.

I woulda preferred Welbeck to hit it wide than hit the goalie from right infront of the goal cos atleast then you know he was going for the corner.

No biggie though cos he made up for it 2nd half.

If I were to be super critical I could say I expected him to get his shot off earlier than going down for the penalty, it was a foul no question but he coulda found the corner I reckon.

Of course I can make an evaluation from Welbecks best bits, I've been watching football for nearly 25 years.

Again, it was an effective performance, not a World Class one, if that's what you want me to say then sorry.

If you want me to say Welbeck has done this season what Hernandez or Berbatov can't then again, sorry, because that is not what I've seen.

Just signs of an average player playing in a team of Internationals.

Starts from Miquel's slice...

Then why Mertesacker go out wide I'll never now. With his pace his should never leave his comfort zone.

When u say comfort zone u mean bench

I need to see his passport, birth certificae and family ancestry cos he can't really be German.