LBC RADIO - SELF HATE . SKIN BLEACHING

Guest petercrotch

Guest petercrotch

Fact is if you gave most white people the choice to buy from a black person or a white person 9 times out of 10 they would pick white

If you were given the same choice what would you pick?

If white people weren't so biased i wouldn't mind but since we don't live in a world like that i wouldn't even consider buying white black . So the answer is black

• Downvote 1

Fact is if you gave most white people the choice to buy from a black person or a white person 9 times out of 10 they would pick white

If white people weren't so biased i wouldn't mind but since we don't live in a world like that i wouldn't even consider buying white black . So the answer is black

if you had to choose between a white person who provides a good service and black person who provides a bad service, would you still pick black?

Guest petercrotch

if you had to choose between a white person who provides a good service and black person who provides a bad service, would you still pick black?

No Asian lol :lol: . Seriously it depends what it is though . If it's something important like food then i have no choice but to buy something from mr whitey which is very rare . Apart from sainsburys i can't remember the last time i gave a white person my hard earned money

• Downvote 2

this petercrotch guy is so fucking retarded i swear.

• Upvote 4

Beyonce is already very fair, why she have to try to be fairer?

Her mother is naturally more or less the colour Beyonce is in the promo with the lighting.

Beyonce selling, there is nothing to gain by appearing lighter in the photo's, especially when you light already lol.

She is heads and shoulders above any other girl in the music industry interms of the total package, looks, voice and as an entertainer.

If you feel there is a conspiracy or agenda then you would be better directing it towards the record companies or consumers with valid questions like why is Rihanna, who can't sing, given so much backing when there are singers like Teedra Moses who has to be offered a deal over Twitter by Rick Ross.

Black people should be proud of Beyonce and what she has achieved.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I tried that on FM with disastrous results

:rofl:

Guest petercrotch

Her mother is naturally more or less the colour Beyonce is in the promo with the lighting.

Beyonce selling, there is nothing to gain by appearing lighter in the photo's, especially when you light already lol.

She is heads and shoulders above any other girl in the music industry interms of the total package, looks, voice and as an entertainer.

If you feel there is a conspiracy or agenda then you would be better directing it towards the record companies or consumers with valid questions like why is Rihanna, who can't sing, given so much backing when there are singers like Teedra Moses who has to be offered a deal over Twitter by Rick Ross.

To start with rihannas got one of the best vocal tones in the business and two she is very marketable and she took her opportunitys . some people do not .

There's plenty of reasons why she is this famous ,mainly because she behaves like a skank and sex and controversy sells .

As someone said earlier you answered how not why . It's no secret that most consumers of music are white and white people think that the lighter you are the more attractive you are, and the more attractive you are more time helps your career . i've lost count of the times i've heard white men say they aren't really attracted to black girls but when they are they are mixed race

Guest petercrotch

Rihanna wont be about in 10 years

Of course she will be . You dont get to that level of fame then stop being relevant . She gets millions of views each week . She's been strong in the game for 6 years and she's only 23 . There's nothing stopping her from doing a beyonce who has been in the game for nearly 15 years .

now we have youtube music is even more acessible

Of course she will be . You dont get to that level of fame then stop being relevant . She gets millions of views each week . She's been strong in the game for 6 years and she's only 23 . There's nothing stopping her from doing a beyonce who has been in the game for nearly 15 years .

c/s

+

I hope you guys think this isn't just a black issue, It happens in the Asian community too. Bollywood & what not.

I dont know why people are singling out beyonce. I think its pretty much majority of the black female celeb in America . Its tradition.

Am I also the only one that thinks the mixed race/black girl from 'saturdays' skin tone as changed recently as well?

yeah but that's still kinda dancing around what people are saying and spin doctoring.

To say that she just happened to come out really light cos of lighting is mostly true. But what people are asking is why was a decision to go for a overly lighted shot that would make her look so much whiter. What was the reasoning behind it, even if it was just for stylistic effect.

To say its just how the shot came out and it wasnt a conscious decision, or its just because she's light already, would be pretty naiive, it's blatantly lighter than she normally is. Remember, these are some of the top dargs in the game, at the peak of meticulosity, If the photo's have come out a certain way, it's cos they wanted it like that.

i hope your right

but me personally, i just dont see it, seems like shes past her peak

who wldve thought toney would defend #teamlightskincosigotabitofwhiteinmyancestryandisoloveit

blk people r proud of beyonce for her musical talent of course

but as blqck pple arent robots, they can also dislike other aspects about her such as the skin thing

the whole talk about skin tone and lighting is absolute bullshit. show me a pic where alec wek's lighting makes her look like kelly roland's skin tone

she sees the final product and theres no way some loreal photographer has the final say over beyonce's choice of lighting

one can understand looking a bit lighter with all the air brushing but to go from mid tone black to frigging white is on purpose

then again thats her own branding and HER choice to allow it happen, and why regardless of what she has "achieved".....

she will never touch someone like Lauryn hill in many people's opinion. and laurny didnt need to shake no booty nor appear in a thong to get where she got

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

who wldve thought toney would defend #teamlightskincosigotabitofwhiteinmyancestryandisoloveit

blk people r proud of beyonce for her musical talent of course

but as blqck pple arent robots, they can also dislike other aspects about her such as the skin thing

the whole talk about skin tone and lighting is absolute bullshit. show me a pic where alec wek's lighting makes her look like kelly roland's skin tone

she sees the final product and theres no way some loreal photographer has the final say over beyonce's choice of lighting

one can understand looking a bit lighter with all the air brushing but to go from mid tone black to frigging white is on purpose

then again thats her own branding and HER choice to allow it happen, and why regardless of what she has "achieved".....

she will never touch someone like Lauryn hill in many people's opinion. and laurny didnt need to shake no booty nor appear in a thong to get where she got

She will never touch Lauryn cause she doesn't have a fraction of the talent, and personally i feel her voice is very overrated.