F.A.O Phonecharger where was you at 17:45?

The Somalian

all this e beef that never takes place. so annoying

then they spend 19 pages arguing about why they 'missed' each other reh reh.

if u really gonna seckle suttin do it between the two of you

strictly on PM basis

all tryna leave evidence trail in a thread for the feds when suttin eventually happens

pwoosyclarts

stfu u poo pusher you just wanted to see 2 males in physical contact. kmt. faggot.

no that was your dad and your neighbour's son caz.if u gonna do something making a thread about it is lamef*ck off in advance

fassy. you probably have a season ticket to Michael Barrymore pool parties.

LOL

them cusses there :lol:

• Downvote 1

Hardly dropping bombs stop getting excited so I was grooming a girl on the other side of the world beg you low chatting sh*t. In what way was I grooming her? Look at your post in love and life since 2003 you just know you are a creepy guy. I remember back on rwd you said you followed some girl to her house so you know where she lives but Im a creep skeen.

So after you hit 23 you should stop listening to what you enjoy? That's how I know you are a puppet. In life be real to yourself so I take what you are saying with a pinch of salt. Your comment may hold some weight if I was unemployed and had some delusions about being some top guy in grime but that is not the case it's something I do in my spare time and if there is an event I would go to enjoy myself.

Da luv doc Pmsl.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Hardly dropping bombs stop getting excited so I was grooming a girl on the other side of the world beg you low chatting sh*t. In what way was I grooming her? Look at your post in love and life since 2003 you just know you are a creepy guy. I remember back on rwd you said you followed some girl to her house so you know where she lives but Im a creep skeen.

So after you hit 23 you should stop listening to what you enjoy? That's how I know you are a puppet. In life be real to yourself so I take what you are saying with a pinch of salt. Your comment may hold some weight if I was unemployed and had some delusions about being some top guy in grime but that is not the case it's something I do in my spare time and if there is an event I would go to enjoy myself.

Da luv doc Pmsl.

You was calling me a hater when I blocked you, as she thought you was weird and a bit of a paedo. I have never followed any chick, allow getting confused

with your stories with mine, the crack is killing off your brain cells.

I grew out of it as I realised it is rubbish, before I realised that the majority of MCs don't care about grime. You have mental issues though, liking grime at your age is another example of your mental illness. Them gifs and pics you have of you at grime events next to djs is a joke as they and the mcs are looking at you thinking this guy is a fail.

tbh theres no point in having a d*ck measuring contest online.

are guys gonna start posting their bank balances, credit ratings, girlfriends and how much equity they have in their property.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You blocked me on what? I was some sort of paedo why you making sh*t up should I message Steph and print screen a response of her message. In what way did she say I was weird? As I know I only spoke to her on a normal tip. This stuff you are coming up with is stuff only you believe in your head mug. Only a guy like YOU would fly Australia to link her. people who know your M O know this is true hence why you always get mocked.

Phone charger you are now irrelevant You failed to come down so your hype is dead

Justin I might owe you an apology I know why you are mad it me I fully forgot me and her got engaged lmao (Ijoke) and you tried move to her and you got air so you been holding this grudge for that long completely forgot about the chick just opened a message she sent in 2006.

Sorry Brav I took the girl you wanted to marry and made her my fiance (all that getting married talk she was on about was banter fella)

forgot she had a little nickname for me Muffin so sweet (Justin are you raging atm)

justinmad2.jpg

justinsmad.jpg

Is this the real reason you stopped going for greek girls because Steph aired you? she was half greek half egyptian

can see why you are hating

madderjustin.jpg

Forget this anyway bruv and pop Di Champs

madvybezzzz.jpg

• Upvote 1

ALot of guys in here acting like bitches, just let them to beef init. its entertainment. all these homosexual comments like "ooh im feeling uneasy" or "CRINGE" or "how sad" its what f*ck*ng bitches and chicks would say. Really not needed just pointless comments. let them do what they gota do and quite bitching with ur homosexual responses.

I swear if another guy uses the word "CRINGE" im going to go f*ck*ng crazy and do a vybez and offer them out too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1