Would you let your teenage son or daughter have sex in your house ?

Guest petercrotch

Guest whowantswhat

I remember years ago I linked one chick(white) of internet she lived in Bow, had been chattin to her for a while then arranged to go n meet her and stay at her house. She came n met me at the station, then we walked to her house, as we got inside I just waved at her mum, dad and older brother and carried on walking straight up to her room lol. She was 17 I was 19/20. remember this is the first time I'm meeting her and the fam lol. It was a saturday evening, the mum bought me up dinner and everything I didn't leave the room once untill the next day when... The dad dropped me home!! loool(but I didn't let them see where I live, made him drop 5 mins away)

LIEstyles of the deamonz and paygunz

:lol:

What people say & do are rarely the same these days.

I would REALLY love to hear how everyone ACTUALLY dealt with the situation years from now if they were faced with it.

Time will tell but I'm 100% sure most of you ain't going to do what you've said or at worse even be in a position to make any decisions on the matter.

wont lie i got kicked out once by some asian girls dad.

wasnt even doing nothing just jammin playing smash bros melee with her little brother

gotta rate him now when i look back at it

The dad knows that playing smash bros melee with her little brother turns into playing smash bros melee with her.

I remember years ago I linked one chick(white) of internet she lived in Bow, had been chattin to her for a while then arranged to go n meet her and stay at her house. She came n met me at the station, then we walked to her house, as we got inside I just waved at her mum, dad and older brother and carried on walking straight up to her room lol. She was 17 I was 19/20. remember this is the first time I'm meeting her and the fam lol. It was a saturday evening, the mum bought me up dinner and everything I didn't leave the room once untill the next day when... The dad dropped me home!! loool(but I didn't let them see where I live, made him drop 5 mins away)

:rofl:

White folk yeah?

• Downvote 1

i can c/s the white parents

14 my boy took me to some girls yard in Cambridge (told the story before) the mum was bare nice (and peng) made us food, jammed with us as we watched TV n played on the PC

bedtime comes all 3 of us sleep in her room (who would let 2 negroes sleep in their daughters room?) i was on the bed they were on the floor (yeah but f*ck it i got tired first)

dad picked us up and dropped us off from train station

i was flabagasted

i can c/s the white parents

14 my boy took me to some girls yard in Cambridge (told the story before) the mum was bare nice (and peng) made us food, jammed with us as we watched TV n played on the PC

bedtime comes all 3 of us sleep in her room (who would let 2 negroes sleep in their daughters room?) i was on the bed they were on the floor (yeah but f*ck it i got tired first)

dad picked us up and dropped us off from train station

i was flabagasted

LMAO

lmao

We are saying that as MEN.

Of course we would rather not be in the know, it don't change at 16 or 21, man wouldn't wanna hear his daughter knocking boots upstairs.

You gotta let your daughter stay round at her bf house then, gotta compromise.

LOOOOOOL

You are insane.

I gotta let what?

Not in this life mate

LOL!

Swear I never stayed at a boys house until i was 21 and all now no mans stayed here. Thing is my dad is so gentle and laid back but i couldnt do that to him.

@ Shaian

My brothers already got that scene on lock with a few twists here & there & it's ready to be deployed should the situation arise.

im ready now bro. i get slyly pissed when my boys son hugs my daughter. ^)

Your little one ain't no more than 2 & a half I swear, chill lol

@ Shaian

My brothers already got that scene on lock with a few twists here & there & it's ready to be deployed should the situation arise.

im ready now bro. i get slyly pissed when my boys son hugs my daughter. ^)

Your little one ain't no more than 2 & a half I swear, chill lol

1 and a half...... kids growin up fasssssss these days u know!

:lmao:

Where did you lot get it then?

I assume everyone had sex before 21 so where did you used to have sex in your teens?

Whips, parks/woods, their house (mine if I knew 1000% it was going to be empty for a while), gardens, cinema, house party, hotels

Creativity levels in your teens when it was time to beat>>>>>>>>>>>>______