When girl's give you their number

the type of girl? Yeah bare different types

Interns in a number of fields from marketing to psychology, from a number of countries, from colombia to thailand to the states

professional women in fields from teaching to property to finance

people who are driven, moving through life taking what they want, kinda like me, theres nuff of them out there, especially in London, the fact that chaps thinks im gassing aint gonna bother me, I am actually a sex fiend trying to recover

:ghost:

I wouldnt even say Ive got mad game but if I make a girl laugh inside that 1st minute of meeting I know I'm in. But I feel I kinda just trade on my looks and personality though which is why I can give a girl my number and 99% of the time she will call or text me later.

Based on the amount of chicks I've linked in my life, I never ever want a blackberry, I don't need that kind of power. Sheeeeeeiiiiiiit I had whatsapp for 2 months and life went crazy, had to alter the standards... If you cant afford to text or call me I dont wanna know you.

Depends on what you're looking for from a woman. Lewis is clearly on smashing chicks left, right and centre, so yeah the BB ting works for him.

However, if a woman even wants me to take her seriously, they'll be no BBM, long texting conversations. The odd exchange during the day when at work etc, but generally, a phone ting.

them things often come up/become clear in normal chirpse-versation fam

if you're perceptive anyway

You're findin out an awful lot about them for chicks You're just beatin that night and not meeting again.

Curious, is that to pass the time durin journey, make them think You're interested or both?

I mean thats not really a lot of information to get from a woman before sleeping with them, I probably talk about a whole lot more

but in terms of why I talk on those topics?

I talk about careers and things we are doing in our lives to a) show them what im doing and B) make her realise shes doing a lot, shes taking control of her life, she takes what she wants when she wants it, she doesnt sit on the sidelines, shes passionate and animalistic

make her realise this and its only a natural conclusion that your gonna go home together