Pro Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, MLW, WOS)

Admin.

cena needs to be found in a hotel

this shit is too predictable

rock can fuck off too

rocks winded

poor cardio

rumble was good till last 4 in the rumble.... and the title match restarting

cena is defo winning the belt at wrestlemania....its been too long

if it is

hhh v brock 2

cena v rock 2

undertaker v cm punk 4

sheamus v randy orton

ryback v big show

i hope it does the lowest buy rates of alll tine

Kind of pissed I missed it. Only saw Alberto’s entrance and talking to Bret Hart. Looks like it will be a torrent ting tonight

The Bret interview was funny. I don’t think he was even hating he just said. He closed his eyes and imagined the match and when he saw the actual thing it was like he saw it in his head. Got voted match of the year at the slammy awards. He said Hunter has never had a great match in his whole career, he has never innovated anything. Then he come up with some B/S about he invented loads of stuff and then back tracked and said he stole allot of his stuff off the dynamite kid.

He said Daniels was not really a great wrestler said he was good and on level with Dean Malenko not world champion status.

Man loves off CM Punk though did not say a bad word about him. The whole interview should be on the challenge website 

was quite split but crowd was dead at beginning from the let down of cena winning the rumble

jericho got biggest reaction

and crowd was behind him and ziggler and when they went out they were pissed and booed orton, sheamus, cena and ryback and then when it was the last 2 they defo wanted ryback to win and were pissed when cena did.

i think ive had enough though...will give raw one last watch, expecting brock to come back and maybe taker but i reckon i need a couple year break again.

According to Wrestlezone.com (h/t PWInsider.com), former UFC star and current WWE part-time talent Brock Lesnar has agreed to an extension with WWE.

He signed a one-year deal prior to last year's WrestleMania that was set to expire at the conclusion of this year's Mania.

The deal is reportedly for two years, which places Lesnar in WWE until WrestleMania 31. This extension may have an impact on his return and create more feuds in the future.

The last time Lesnar was seen on WWE programming, he touted his resignation from WWE in order to save his remaining appearances for the buildup of WrestleMania. This was after defeating Triple H at SummerSlam. The storyline was left virtually open-ended as the two superstars have been seldom seen since then, so there may be an opportunity to rekindle that feud in the coming months.

But now that Lesnar has agreed to remain in WWE, he may not face Triple H immediately upon his return. WWE may decide to place Lesnar in more high-profile matches, possibly competing for either the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship.

Lesnar has shown that he can draw more audiences, given that last year’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view, which pitted him against John Cena, sold very well.

His return mixed in his MMA background with his wrestling abilities, which made for more compelling matches.

WWE is hoping that Lesnar is able to draw more viewers on a regular basis.

But Lesnar only had two matches under his belt since his return; there will definitely be more opponents and matches to come now that he signed an extension.

Hopefully this contract has more appearance dates than the last one