Pro Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, MLW, WOS)

Admin.

him and justin need to link up and reminisce about the late 90s early naughties

they are stuck in it

dont rate anything outside of it

swear they the same age too

Survior Series should be scrapped as a PPV because it was brought in originally for 4 v 4 as Agony said

Both teams are painful this year

The only SS I have truly enjoyed was Deadly Game 98/Team WWF vs Team Alliance 2001

Your still going on about that Alliance flop of a storyline? Allow it man.

him and justin need to link up and reminisce about the late 90s early naughties

they are stuck in it

dont rate anything outside of it

swear they the same age too

:/

I don't go on about it, just the nation of domination. Porchy gasses a lot, I have watched wrestling since wrestlemania 4 where Bret Hart got knocked out of the battle royal, went skitz and mashed up the trophy and where Macho Man won his first World Heavyweight title (they first introduced the eagle belt) when he beat Million dollar man.

I started watching wrestling properly on video when Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate warrior for the World title (UW was also IC champ).

I am an OG wrestling fan brah.

i meant in general not just wrestling

Like I said that ref screwing Raybach at the last PPV is the best thing I have seen since 03 besides Punk's sit down promo

:/

Raw 1000, Undertaker's wrestlemania matches, Nexus' debut and so many more things since '03>>>>>>>>>A former FCW wrestler posing as a ref, interfering in an above average match that the whole world knew wasn't going to end in a clean victory

WWE Return Updates on Mark Henry, Evan Bourne and Christian

demanding physical nature of the WWE means its injury list always seems stacked with talented guys who are just dying to get back in the ring, where they belong.

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, three such wrestlers have been set return dates from injuries that have kept them out for a frustratingly long period of time (h/t Wrestling Inc).

Per the report, "Mark Henry right now is scheduled to return at the end of 2012 after having shoulder surgery a few months back."

The former Olympian Henry was last seen on our screens in mid-April, at which time it was hinted he may have been about to embark on a WWE Title run in a feud with champion CM Punk.

Thankfully, it seems his Hall of Pain is coming to an end sooner rather than later.

For high-flier Evan Bourne, a return has not been scheduled until "early spring," likely keeping him out past the 2013 Royal Rumble, and possibly WrestleMania XXIX too.

Earlier this year, Bourne was suspended for 60 days for his second violation of the company's wellness policy, but compounded matters by breaking his foot in a car crash not long after his suspension had expired.

Also per the report, "Christian is expected back in late November or early December after shoulder surgery."

The underrated favourite of many in the WWE Universe, Christian is in all likelihood a future Hall of Famer for a list of career accomplishments that includes being a two-time former World Heavyweight champion and a nine-time former Tag Team champion.

The 38-year-old was last seen in an episode of Smackdown in September this year with his arm in a sling.

The report also mentions that "Hunico is scheduled to return at the end of January 2013 after surgery for a torn ACL."

With some big names currently on the sidelines for the WWE, here's hoping they all make a speedy recovery.

/

JBL:

Very happy WWE and I have worked out a deal for me to return on a full time basis. There came a need when my friend Jerry Lawler had a heart attack and was not able to work, however, I realized how much I enjoyed being back and this was the

basis for my decision to return.

I truly love this business, one of my youngest memories as a kid was watching The Von Erich wrestling out of Dallas on Saturday nights. I missed being a part of it over the last few years.

I have been amazed at how hard these guys work, it is a pleasure to be calling their matches. And a pleasure to do homework on each guy so that I can do my part.

When I first had to retire it was the same as my first year coaching football at TVCC in Athens Texas-I was still too close to it to really enjoy the work. When I was coaching I was still playing in the World League so I had more desire to play than to just coach. My first commentary run I had just found out I was hurt and couldn't wrestle and my desire was to return to the ring. I was doing commentary thinking that I might be able to return one day.

I now just enjoy doing commentary, and no, have no desire to ever be in the ring again. I am in the best shape I have probably ever been in due to the mountain training, but a twisted knee, ankle or back and I lose my dream of the Seven Summits-not worth the risk to me and I had my time and I loved it. Commentary is where I want to be.

I will doing Smackdown with Josh Matthews. I have filled in on Main Event some but mainly when Miz has a large part in the show and can't do commentary.

Raw is 100% Jerry's. He and Michael are a great team, I enjoy listening to Jerry and there are no plans for a three man booth with me in it. I am happy on Smackdown.

It looks like I will be doing PPVs as a representative for the Smackdown brand as part of a three man booth with Cole and King.

I cannot say enough how impressed I am with Michael Cole, there is so much more to the commentary game now and he is the best I have seen. Josh prepares well and we don't have the sync that Michael and I have yet, but we will get there. Josh is fun to work with, I love when I get him so frustrated he throws his hands up in the air not knowing what I will say next. Michael and I had a year of commentary behind us already when I returned, Josh and I have only been doing it for a short time.

I don't know where Josh buys those horrible sweaters and gets that spiky haircut though.

And yes, I do have fun ribbing my old boss and Okie friend JR. It's all in good fun.

My weeks are very busy ( I travel out on Monday and back on Wednesday except PPV when I leave on Saturdays), I am training 3-5 hours a day for Mt Aconcagua in January and I am doing Fox Business or Fox News at least two shows a week. My main show is Cashin' In on Saturday mornings at 1130a et. I tape the Fox shows here in Bermuda normally.

I have the www.LayfieldReport.com (which I do with my brother) and my podcast and a YouTube WWE recap show I plan on starting this week. I also write for Fox Business when I have an interesting topic and time to cover it.

I also have my kids program (THE most important thing I have ever done) in Bermuda that I work with daily. I will land on Wednesday and go straight to the school, we started back up this week. Our coach Patrick Calow is making a huge difference in these kids lives with a ton of awesome volunteers.

www.SevenSummitsForKids.com is the place to keep up with the mountains I am climbing to raise money for our kids programs here in Bermuda.

I hope that answers all the questions. I'm happy to be back, I have realized in my time away that the place I really want to be is back with WWE and in this great business.

mark henrys world heavyweight title run >

Mark Henry is gonna beast when he's back.

If they put him as a face it's ridiculous.

I reckon it could work, as long as they didn't get him to start smiling and holding back. If he just bullies heels it'd be fine.

Smackdown needs him. It's so bad. They need to get Ziggler to cash in and then have Ziggler and Henry at 'Mania for the WHC.

seems the plan for smackdown is for orton to be pushed as top face feuding ziggler

if i was a writer id have them start feuding before the new year

have ziggler cash in against big show... win... triple threat with orton at RR.... then have orton win the belt at elmination chamber with ziggler being elimnated before orton is out(last) by mark henry and big show... then go with ziggler having his word title rematch with orton at wrestlemania... pulling off the double turn... with ziggler winning the title as a face

remember a few years back when matt hardy and mvp were feuding they had the chance to pull off the double turn and it would of got them both over huge but they missed it.

could even have ric flair come back after royal rumble stick him with orton as a mouthpiece with the old evolution link... and have flair join ziggler at mania

• Upvote 1

I don't mind Orton but he needs to go back to being a heel again(heard he's been asking for the change for months now but the WWE are stalling until the right moment comes along) and he needs to be allowed to do the punt kick

His legend killer days>>>>>

/

Mark Henry has to comeback as a monster heel and re-open the hall of pain. Either on his own or as the enforcer in a new stable

/

There's a lot of talent in the NXT roster. I reckon a few wrestlers from there will get promoted after Wrestlemania

I don't mind Orton but he needs to go back to being a heel again(heard he's been asking for the change for months now but the WWE are stalling until the right moment comes along) and he needs to be allowed to do the punt kick

His legend killer days>>>>>

/

Mark Henry has to comeback as a monster heel and re-open the hall of pain. Either on his own or as the enforcer in a new stable

/

There's a lot of talent in the NXT roster. I reckon a few wrestlers from there will get promoted after Wrestlemania

Pretty sure Orton will be heel again after he's done filming.

Di Legend killer Orton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Survivor series looks sh*t, only started watching wwe again because of lesnar's comeback

Was hoping he'd dead off Ryback in hell in a cell and join the heyman/punk stable

Yeah Survivor Series probably needs 2 more elimination matches to make it better. Surprised they didn't save the tag match they had on Raw(Prime Time Players, Primo and Epico vs Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio, Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kid) for the ppv

Think Lesnar will be back after elimination chamber ppv in February to feud again with HHH for a rematch @ Wrestlemania

From another forum regarding Goldberg

I was told he was returning by a guy who is an absolute WWE fanatic and asked where he heard it and he said this:

On all the forums I'm on Matthew, he signed 3 weeks ago, since then they've taken all Goldberg signs and posters off people at the door before shows, it's been leaked so badly, just no one knows when he's gonna show.

I was surprised it hadnt been mentioned on here.

I beg this happens, or Lesnar runs in to save Punk