Pro Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, MLW, WOS)

Admin.

Palermo striker Fabrizio Miccoli has compared Juventus to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) champion CM Punk due to their willingness to do anything to win.

The former Old Lady striker has saluted the Bianconeri for their ability to capitalise on small situations and their grit when they are up against it.

"CM Punk, the WWE Champion for 344 days, is like Juve, as they are both strong and because they are great fighters," he told Tuttosport.

"They also take advantage of all little situations. For example, on Sunday [at a 'Hell In A Cell' event], he kept the title because the referee gave a 'low blow' to the opponent. You know, everything happens in wrestling.

WWE completely changed the card during tonight's RAW taping in Birmingham, England for the upcoming
WWE Survivor Series
pay-per-view.

The main event for the show will now feature WWE Champion CM Punk defending his title against
and Ryback in a triple threat match.

Dolph Ziggler will now captain Punk's
Survivor Series
team to face Team Orton, formerly Team Foley. Another change was made to the teams, as The Miz dropped out of Team Punk and was replaced by Wade Barrett.

Thought they would've saved that triple threat match until the TLC ppv next month

And The Miz's reasons for dropping out, the way he tried to shake Kofi's hand on Smackdown after their match and the fact that his face is on the Survivor Series posters makes me think that the WWE are gonna make him turn face and put him on Team Foley to replace Ryback.

/

I hate how the traditional 4 vs 4 elimination matches have become the minority on this ppv. Back in the days you had at least 3 or 4 of them on the card and these days you're lucky if you get to see 1.

Them Survior Series dvds need to be copped.

What's the grand finale? Is it the thing when whoever survived in their match get to compete yeah?

/

Punk has beaten Diesel's regin(something I knew was coming but I thought they would of made Cena do it but then again Superman has won it 10 times :lol:)

you know the attitude era was only like 4 years

We had

Bret

HBK

Undertaker

Kane

Austin

Rock

Shamrock

Mankind

Kurt Angle

RVD

Y2J

Beniot

Jeff Jarrett

Ministry

DX

New Age Outlaws

Coporation

Mr McMahon

The Nation

Tag Team Divison

Shane McMahon

Hit and Runs

Screwjobs

Heel Turns

Best Rivalry in the history of this industry(McMahon vs Austin)

Invasion(could of been handle better TBH)

Hell in The Cell(now anybody fights in them matches)

First Blood

Inferno Match

Rock vs Mankind (RR 99 I ain't a better championship match since)

McMahon-Helmsley Era

The two best comissioners(Foley and Regal)

Chyna

Tyson

Free for all(Bart Gunn won that boxing tournament)

Godfather and his slores

The birth of Smackdown

APA

The Higher Power