Pro Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, MLW, WOS)

Admin.

Big E Langston>>>>

It's about time they promoted him from NXT

This new stable with him, AJ and Dolph has potential

Speaking of Dolph, this live commercial free episode of Smackdown would be a good time for him to cash in the briefcase

I like his 5 Pin gimmick on NXT

C/S Gunner about Big E's 5 count gimmick

/

I rate Low Ki. It's a shame the WWE didn't know what to do with him and booked him so horribly

/

Apparently the ratings for the Raw xmas episode was the lowest for a Raw episode in the last 15 years. 

They should have made low-ki into some hitman or something.

His stiff working >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Looks like we're gonna see a lot more of The Rock over the next few months and not just via satellite

Film schedule: 

The Rock's Movie Release Schedule

All release dates are for the USA and are taken from IMDB.

February 22nd: Snitch
March 29th: G.I. Joe: Retaliation
April 26th: Pain and Gain
May 26th: Fast & Furious 6
June 10th: Empire State

More importantly his WWE schedule: (I put his confirmed appearances dates in spoilers just in case anyone doesn't want to see it)

WWE.com is reporting that The Rock will be appearing on WWE television seven times in 2013. However he has also been advertised for a variety of other appearances which are not listed on the site.

SEScoops has a fairly detailed list of appearances in an article, which I subsequently cross-checked with a number of other major sources to confirm. The list does not include every appearance included on WWE's own list however, presumably because WWE keeps announcing more appearances by The Rock every day, making it hard to keep track.

I have combined the two lists to create this more complete set of appearances and scouted the internet for any additional ones.

The Rock's WWE Schedule (as of December 27th, 2012)
January 7th Tampa, Florida (Raw)
January 11th Miami, Florida (SmackDown)
January 21st San Jose, California (Raw)
January 25th Sacramento, California (SmackDown)
January 27th Phoenix, Arizona (Royal Rumble)
January 28th Las Vegas, Nevada (Raw)
February 17th New Orleans, Louisiana (Elimination Chamber)
February 18th Lafayette, Louisiana (Raw)
April 7th East Rutherford, New Jersey (WrestleMania XXIX)

SmackDown is of course taped on a Tuesday despite going out on a Friday. The dates listed above are when the shows will be broadcast, as most of WWE's audience for televised shows comes in the form of watchers at home, not live crowds.

This is simply a list of confirmed dates. It is very likely that The Rock will have numerous more appearances announced for March. At the very least, I am certain he will appear at the go-home Raw for WrestleMania XXIX, but it is likely he will appear on several episodes of Raw that month.

/

Local advertising in Houston, Texas for the 1/14 20th Anniversary episode of Monday Night Raw now reflects that The Rock will be appearing on the show.

Cesaro will be defo be a star

Spoilers regarding wrestlemania:

.- As noted, the top four matches for WrestleMania 29 are booked and not likely to be changes. This isn't confirmed but those four matches may be The Rock vs. John Cena, Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar, Sheamus vs. Randy Orton and CM Punk vs. The
Undertaker.*It's said that the rest of the card is still up in the air.