What is it that dominates your thoughts?

Eskay Jones

The lack of economic power black people have in europe.

Why does this dominate your thoughts? Are you surprised by it?

No. There's more to the story

It dominates my thoughts because unitl this goal is met we will continue to suffer. I just made it brief but the real issue is that why is it taking us so long to prosper? Why does no one want to be smart? Why no one want to read books? Why is everyone on a image and not making a collective effort to change our ways. It gets on my tits to tell the truth. Obviously this doesnt apply to all. But i'm sick of opening the evening standard after work and reading about some bullsh*t about black people and there isnt a strong organisation that can counter the article or whatever.

No one understands, walking down a street with billboards wont change racism. Trying to change the system that way is nothing but laughable. Change comes within therefore if you hate the police, join them. You hate the law become judges, barristers whatever. My point is the system needs to be flooded with enlighten black people. The law of averages will prevail and only then after time change will take place. but yeah rant over,

• Upvote 3

It dominates my thoughts because unitl this goal is met we will continue to suffer. I just made it brief but the real issue is that why is it taking us so long to prosper? Why does no one want to be smart? Why no one want to read books? Why is everyone on a image and not making a collective effort to change our ways. It gets on my tits to tell the truth. Obviously this doesnt apply to all. But i'm sick of opening the evening standard after work and reading about some bullsh*t about black people and there isnt a strong organisation that can counter the article or whatever.

No one understands, walking down a street with billboards wont change racism. Trying to change the system that way is nothing but laughable. Change comes within therefore if you hate the police, join them. You hate the law become judges, barristers whatever. My point is the system needs to be flooded with enlighten black people. The law of averages will prevail and only then after time change will take place. but yeah rant over,

Agreed.

1 million percent.

A line I've been using in arguments with friends for the last few months: "We can't beat them here. We have to join them - then beat them from within."

• Upvote 1

nail on head

hopefully we are the change

\

BUT this requires a collective effort, there is no unity

e.g. if an asian/turk wanted to started a business they are spoilt for choice for whom in their community to ask for loan etc

when your kids hate each other based on a compass, the future is bleak like memphis' career

lol@ mario's t-rolling... classic.

why worry about your people? do you..spread the love..the end.

you're not the messiah

LOL here comes the competitiveness.

I'm not worried...I have a good reason actually. f*ck supermalt though, guy wants to be a badman one minute and a conscious dude the next.

Marvell: You're not the anti-messiah bro, fall back and do your Camp America ting.

• Downvote 1

POS'd shock's paragraph

if u step back n think tho its jus common sense enit

ain't feelin all this beat them from within talk either

there's an aspect of the issue right there

no neghunt but wouldn't u jus be happier in your own lands tho

spesh with whats gonna happen economy wise in the coming decades

huge earnings to be made and you have the western education to exploit it

if you don't its only gonna be some1 else

you're not the messiah

I'm not worried...I have a good reason actually. f*ck supermalt though, guy wants to be a badman one minute and a conscious dude the next.

Marvell: You're not the anti-messiah bro, fall back and do your Camp America ting.

you cant compete with me tho but anyway... the worry part was aimed at SHock, and saying he shdnt be worrying about his people at large as he's not their messiah, so put back your anonymous mask and remain in the shadows.....brah

POS'd shock's paragraph

"them" isn't necessarily white people for me

and my primary concern isn't just the advancement of the black race.

you're not the messiah

you cant compete with me tho but anyway... the worry part was aimed at SHock, and saying he shdnt be worrying about his people at large as he's not their messiah, so put back your anonymous mask and remain in the shadows.....brah

I don't have to compete with you.

Let's check the facts:

1) You lied about your degree - which I provided evidence for on here

2) You have lied about your face/name/whole existence in fact

3) You have moved to Canada - you probably couldn't get a job here

4) You're the most anonymous t.roll on the whole forum

5) You've denied your homosexuality.

The only thing you have going for you is your intelligence...which is neither here nor there to me.

You can come back with a long ranting post, and you might even get a couple of poses for it...but either way, you're basically a black tulse.

POS'd shock's paragraph

this is true, the advantage tho is that half should go back to their lands and use what the GOOD( amongst the very bad) learnt here to do what they can there, while the rest half should remain (since their people built and financed whatever good there is to boast of) take their dues..pissing off as many chavs, toffs, daemons, and locals as possible in the process..while maintaining regular sexual intercourse and deviance with your women,.

"them" isn't necessarily white people for me

and my primary concern isn't just the advancement of the black race.

"beating" anyone shouldn't be too much of a concern

i compare my successes and failures to others same as the next guy but u take this competitiveness too serious

like you'd swing over a game of monopoly

but yh ellaborate for us plz, what'd u mean

this is true, the advantage tho is that half should go back to their lands and use what the GOOD( amongst the very bad) learnt here to do what they can there, while the rest half should remain (since their people built and financed whatever good there is to boast of) take their dues..pissing off as many chavs, toffs, daemons, and locals as possible in the process..while maintaining regular sexual intercourse and deviance with your women,.

bleh

i do believe we as a nation would have a responsibility to the relatives of those foreigners that suffered at the hands of our government

mass immigration here is never the appropriate response though, especially from all of india and africa and wherever else

1: wasnt a lie, when i make changes in life such as a course change even if previously accepted to study said degree i wasnt aware i must inform vip2 of every change...at the same uni but just in a different dept

2: partly untrue,

3: my move to canada was well planned, mentioned along with the so called lie about my degree which has materialised but you wouldn't recognise that would you? and i was working in london in an ideal post i had wanted to be in, a post i can return to if i come back to london after 12 months (and no major deptal changes based on govt policy)

4: wont deny the tr0lling, which was part of 2: but was readily available upon request of any vip2 user who had an issue with me that needed stepping behind the keyboard into reality

5: the denial was justified and factual.

6: you are a wasteman uber tr0ll only topped by Tulse and ashman..who despite claims or brief and rare flashes of decent remarks (not actual intelligence) about vip2 users still goes and beats a girl even the lowlifes u love to call out woudlnt touch.

7: superstition or any other user hasnt verified you once, and most pple give him the same regard as other long term users who kept their cool, so why u love to mention him like he's some forum God who can vouch for you speaks volumes

8: you have an inferiority complex which you're in denial of

9: f*ck you</p>