Thinking of making a hoe into a housewife? Read this

JOHN DOE

Yes. He’s better than you. Next question. All night. ‘Til 6 in the morning. Next question.Yes. And I didn’t have to pay for none of it. Next question. Presidential suite. Next question. About 10 inches. Next question.69. Next question. Like a boss. Next question. Balls deep. Next question. I’m tired of having to pretend you’re not the 3rd worst decision I’ve ever made.

You should really be with that one chick who bagged our groceries this weekend. That’s more your speed.

This is so foul.

Pure vitriol.

Believe

She's tr00ling...

“I never once mentioned my husband. I can’t deny or confirm that fact, not on twitter. All I can do is continue writing my next book… This book can be fiction or non-fiction. So can these tweets. You can’t be sure &, as an author, this is part of my job. To just entertain. It would be best advised that you don’t take the internet or everything I say & do so seriously. We’re all just having fun here. Enjoy!”

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Did u not read tf's post?

Bitch weren't talking to anyone let alone her husband....t.rolling for that book promotion

"I knew this chick called superhead she gave super head..."