Teenager who killed pensioner with a single punch as he tried to put out fire during the London riots is named

Vertigo

So reagus why u so quiet now done the assessment of your I take it. Life sucks

22 years old, on £31k a year (9 months) and paying a mortgage, life is good at the moment mate no complaints.

Just felt I took it a bit far with the heroin comment and was going to let your reply slide.

• Upvote 1

Pos you then because you actually do something in life.

Not on the computer having day dreams about me unlike some others to compensate the harsh realitys of their life

Back to my orginal post what is not true in there? All good parents would of told there child to stay in yard after all the madness what happened during the riots True or Not?

Pos you then because you actually do something in life.

Not on the computer having day dreams about me unlike some others to compensate the harsh realitys of their life

Back to my orginal post what is not true in there? All good parents would of told there child to stay in yard after all the madness what happened during the riots True or Not?

True.

The fact that so many young kids and teenagers were out tells me we have a lot of wutless parents out here. In fact a lot of the same parents were probably out with their kids looting.

Guest chap44uns

So she was 14 when she had her son?

Sounds about right

So reagus why u so quiet now done the assessment of your I take it. Life sucks

Chaps aint heard from you either surely your skin was not so dirty. Remember to cream your skin after your bath to.

In top 5 of your life where do I stand in importance ? WASTE GUY

Do you actually have friends who care about you ? When was the last time you was invited to a meal or party. Think about it proper try and laugh it off but again in the real world you are a nothing. No one cares about. When was the last time a friend called your phone to see how you are? I know these words are bunning you lol get a life loser.

Admin surely something can be done about pete sh*t is very jarring.

the most funniest thing is

you clearly get agitated any time the word 'heroin' or 'crack' gets mentioned

pmsl thats when the paragraphs start to form

dont worry bro i aint judging you for being an addict, just dnt judge others

/

nah i dont have friends still

• Downvote 1

Did you wash yourself? Brush your theeth, cream your self, put on some deogrant ?

because I know you done none of that before you started your waffle against me this morning.

I know you have no friends, you are clearly some sad guy with no life (try and brush it off you know its true no one cares about you)

• Downvote 1

See you turn this humorous persona as a comfort mechanism as soon as I know I am coming with real talk. You seem to focus on my life talking about drugs when I can go do a drug test and come back negative anytime for any drug as I don’t even smoke. You also talk about gangs and rappers so I know you are likely to be a person who logs onto grime daily. I also doubt you have ever had a steady girlfriend or even to many if any females? But its cool, you can go life down this route, or come to a realisation and actually start to enjoy your life and do something, start to meet people and be happy with yourself.

I know you are one of the people who enjoy negging me on here because you are jealous of my life but its cool to many simps on this website who dont go out and enjoy there life but are experts about things from behind the screen.

Another guy with some sort of problem with himself who takes it out on multiple users. I would put £1000 down that venom was sexually abused by someone as a child. Who was it dad, mum the uncle u will see few times a year?

Venom did ur mum rape u as a child serious question. You clearly have issues. You disturbed fuck

@chaps typical answer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i wasnt sexually abused ever, but i dont need to bet any amount about you.. i am sure for a fact that YOU were

either physically or sexually or mentally abused as a child.

absolute waste of 30+ years in our milky way.

stinking piece of sh*t you are...

nah they're actually against it. rage is when you make a thread in my honour

based on one comment, bare people have been cussing you all day

and its when i comment that make a special thread

thats rage

rage is when you flood my inbox with msgs

see ya

Hmm this all seems fishy to me .

Usually you aren't allowed to name and shame anyone under the age of 18 for a serious crime so why is this so different ?

The dude that got killed does not look like an angel to me either

you make me sick

Loww Peter Crotch, he is retarded.

Do you know what genocide is you inconsiderate fool

And the whole black race kills each other because they simply think it is kool yeah?

Ok

Im sure you will get far in life mate

This is mere self reflection posted on an internet forum. I obviously don't think what you suggest, but there is a sickness among a vast amount of black youth, in varying degrees, that cannot be healed by dusting it under the rug with 'well they're not all like that'.

These kids need a sense of racial pride instilled in them, but first they need to realise how much they're letting the black race down.

Real talk.