Teenager who killed pensioner with a single punch as he tried to put out fire during the London riots is named

Vertigo

Wait let me get this straight.

You punch somebody in public where if it connects right that person is going down not some ring support but pure concrete.

It doesnt matter if it was meant or not. He swung it connected he deserves to be killed

If you kill in a man you deserve to be killed. doesnt matter if its by mistake or not

Who told that little nigga to swing in the first place. Im not buying that whole accidental sh*t.

f*cked up thing is that faggot will do 5-6 years on manslaughter.

• Upvote 1

You punch somebody in public where if it connects right that person is going down not some ring support but pure concrete.

It doesnt matter if it was meant or not. He swung it connected he deserves to be killed

If you kill in a man you deserve to be killed. doesnt matter if its by mistake or not

Who told that little nigga to swing in the first place. Im not buying that whole accidental sh*t.

Off topic but when that guy tried to stab you, say you swung back once and killed him by accident, do you deserve to die?

Off topic but when that guy tried to stab you, say you swung back once and killed him by accident, do you deserve to die?

Somehow i dont think the pension drew a knife and tried to take that goonbags property.

If somebody attacs you and you kill that man thats not your fault especially when you tryna go about your own business

All im saying is you cant attack somebody and expect sympathy when you intentionally went out to hurt him.

Had I killed the crackhead for no reason then yeah its on me.

Somehow i dont think the pension drew a knife and tried to take that goonbags property.

If somebody attacs you and you kill that man thats not your fault especially when you tryna go about your own business

All im saying is you cant attack somebody and expect sympathy when you intentionally went out to hurt him.

Had I killed the crackhead for no reason then yeah its on me.

Which is why I said off topic as I wasn't trying to condone this, I was questioning your belief of an eye for an eye

But you wouldnt have intended to kill your attacker you would have just been taken your anger out on him and stop him robbing you

lol at the extra pics the mail has added

article-2113929-122562a4mp.jpgarticle-2113929-1225ffakkr.jpg

Considering that people's homes were getting burned down that week by scum. I'm sure any of us would have gone outside their homes to try to stop any fires from getting started outside and potentially spreading which is what this guy Richard Mannington was doing. We already saw how reckless some firebugs were getting that week. Those flats above the carpet shop,that furniture shop in croydon. And we saw how the fire service and police didn't give a f*ck and made it clear that people were by themselves as the police would not intervene.

But what what did this d*ckhead Darrel expect when he threw a powerful punch at an old man who was probabaly not expecting it. He would have seriously hurt him in any case.

• Upvote 1

Whats with the gloves?

On some real talk, cant niggas just take regular pics looking like respectable members of society..

Its always various twisted fingers, gang signs , tools, slouch

This goes out to some of our broads too. Arching out the back in every pic even weddings shots...

• Upvote 6

Whats with the gloves?

On some real talk, cant niggas just take regular pics looking like respectable members of society..

Its always various twisted fingers, gang signs , tools, slouch

This goes out to some of our broads too. Arching out the back in every pic even weddings shots...

preach brother

no one in my clique does this sh*t

no motherf*ckin squares in my circle

• Upvote 1

u lot need to stop stereotyping this young chap

probably some trainee fireman lookin to put in some extra hours

bet this old c*nt called him all sorts of names, look at him....looks like he fingers kids for a living

then the courts go and punish him for exercising his right to defend himself n the papers have a field day n i bet there's even bare white people with the audacity to read the article

this country is goin to sh*t

Hears the thing.

I am not disgusted by the youths action.

Because,I am pretty sure there is more to the story than those scum papers tell us anyway.

But my disgust is the fact that these lil young niggaz of today are too daft to realize they literally moonwalking into this bait.

His intention probably wasn't kil the the pensioner..

+ Its not the first time this as happened either. Remember those two beckys that stomed the sh*t out of that ol' faggot ass man a few years back.

This was blown out of proportion for the obvious reasons. The riot.

Hears the thing.

Because,I am pretty sure there is more to the story than those scum papers tell us anyway.

But my disgust is the fact that these lil young niggaz of today are too daft to realize they literally moonwalking into this bait.

+ Its not the first time this as happened either. Remember those two beckys that stomed the sh*t out of that ol' faggot ass man a few years back.

i don't know how you can be pretty sure of that

what bait? who's setting this bait for them?

its not the 1st time an elderly man has been murdered at the hands of a younger person? clever chap

the majority of you chat so much sh*t. either seriously-in-denial bunch of nitpicking losers or unbelievably sheltered idiots.

where are u living to have not seen some1 get kicked the f*ck out of for no reason at all?

swear the only people that chat any sort of sense when it comes to real issues or viewing things at all objectively are supermalt, that marli bloke n to a certain point raegus

probably the 3 with the closest links to their respective motherlands/cultures tbh, swear the further the generations go the further the degeneration

the rest of you are literally stupid as f*ck

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hears the thing.

its not the 1st time an elderly man has been murdered at the hands of a younger person? clever chap

the majority of you chat so much sh*t. either seriously-in-denial bunch of nitpicking losers or unbelievably sheltered idiots.

where are u living to have not seen some1 get kicked the f*ck out of for no reason at all?

swear the only people that chat any sort of sense when it comes to real issues or viewing things at all objectively are supermalt, that marli bloke n to a certain point raegus

probably the 3 with the closest links to their respective motherlands/cultures tbh, swear the further the generations go the further the degeneration

Lol basically, VIP is no place for serious discussion

• Upvote 2

Hears the thing.

chris-colfer.jpg

LOL at this turn up LIDL bag getting salty on some sh*t.

Came on vip2 to have a serious debate on this?

How about you f*ck off to the house of commons and share your thoughts.

Guest petercrotch

The worst thing about these youngers is that what they are doing most of us have already done but the difference is that we were quite silly, they are FCUKING DUMB .

There has always been "gangs" but we see more of it now because it is WAY too easy to be seen now . All you have to do is upload a clip onto youtube , rapping (chatting shit)...VOILA . You are a gang member , a "trapstar"...I Blame the olders , We have failed our children to be honest . We havent done nearly enough .

The other day i was talking to an older gang member from a gang which i wont name , i said to him why not round up all your youngsters and tell him to dun the hype and stop warring with next gangs ,its time to squash the beef . This idiot said because they are "continuing our legacy and keeping us in the history books" KMT

my main worry is when they stop buying gucci belts and start paying bills

we would have yet another ignorant adult generation of bummy fools

iron sharpens iron, when u see people that look like u doing well thats usually motivation enough

with black people the is benchmark low

My main problem is cunts like you generalizing a fucking race, go jump in a fire please.

• Downvote 1

Hears the thing.

Yeah