Teenager who killed pensioner with a single punch as he tried to put out fire during the London riots is named

Vertigo

Guest petercrotch

shut up man @ petercrouch

it is what it is

this d*ckhead killed an old man

dont give a f*ck if hes black, he is a bastard

And how do you know that ?

Because the media told you ?

The same media that write lies on a daily basis .

The same media that misquote people on an hourly basis

The same media that claim we go to war because of terroism when its for oil .

Don't make me laugh .

There's probably more to this story

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

when i heard about this on the news the other day they said they weren't allowed to name him?

wonder what changed? maybe cause he pleaded guilty to manslaughter?

what a waste of a life, so necessary to punch him aswell, especially a man of his age smh

shut up man @ petercrouch

it is what it is

this d*ckhead killed an old man

dont give a f*ck if hes black, he is a bastard

And how do you know that ?

Because the media told you ?

The same media that write lies on a daily basis .

The same media that misquote people on an hourly basis

The same media that claim we go to war because of terroism when its for oil .

Don't make me laugh .

There's probably more to this story

unless you have info that the guy fought in self defence i.e. the man attacked the breh and it was a 'fight'we know the media are cunts, but they also report news that speaks for itselfi can accept that the guy didnt mean to kill him, but you havent presented any other side. This isnt Kony..this is Coony

• Downvote 2

Guest petercrotch

Do you know what genocide is you inconsiderate fool

And the whole black race kills each other because they simply think it is kool yeah?

Ok

Im sure you will get far in life mate

This is mere self reflection posted on an internet forum. I obviously don't think what you suggest, but there is a sickness among a vast amount of black youth, in varying degrees, that cannot be healed by dusting it under the rug with 'well they're not all like that'.

These kids need a sense of racial pride instilled in them, but first they need to realise how much they're letting the black race down.

Trust its a big problem and dusting it under the carpet will not make it go away

When i hear black people say "we are not all like that" It is usually used as an uncle toms way to prove to other races why we need to be accepted by them. We are slowly loosing our fight,identity and our culture and on top of that we are killing eachother .

A few decades ago if a white man had said to a black man "i hate you niggers , you lot are always mugging people" the black man would have replied "well i hate you too ******* . Now its " we're not all bad "

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who is crotch?

Is it tr0lling or is it silver da lyrical?

Silver = Justin, no?

Lmao at Justin ever being silver

Oh yeah think you are right aswell all makes sense. The hate for whites (even though man has mix race children he dont acknowledge)

So Peter your silver?

Do you know what genocide is you inconsiderate fool

And the whole black race kills each other because they simply think it is kool yeah?

Ok

Im sure you will get far in life mate

This is mere self reflection posted on an internet forum. I obviously don't think what you suggest, but there is a sickness among a vast amount of black youth, in varying degrees, that cannot be healed by dusting it under the rug with 'well they're not all like that'.

These kids need a sense of racial pride instilled in them, but first they need to realise how much they're letting the black race down.

Trust its a big problem and dusting it under the carpet will not make it go away

When i hear black people say "we are not all like that" It is usually used as an uncle toms way to prove to other races why we need to be accepted by them. We are slowly loosing our fight,identity and our culture and on top of that we are killing eachother .

A few decades ago if a white man had said to a black man "i hate you niggers , you lot are always mugging people" the black man would have replied "well i hate you too ******* . Now its " we're not all bad "

Yep, like we're the ones who need to defend the actions of our race. Got to tip my hat to whitey, he demonised us so well even some blacks think black people are the bad guys of the story.

^^^says that then says this

you're passing your Tr0llistics tests quite well young man.

i agree about the sumin fishy part

who is gonna punch a guy in the head for putting out fires. I think something must of been said imo

not saying it justifies killing old dude but he probably didnt mean to kill man but still.....i dont know anyone thats gonna punch someone let alone a old man in the face for no reason what so ever

• Downvote 2

who is gonna punch a guy in the head for putting out fires. I think something must of been said imo

not saying it justifies killing old dude but he probably didnt mean to kill man but still.....i dont know anyone thats gonna punch someone let alone a old man in the face for no reason what so ever

lol do you live in a bubble? ive seen guys get f*ck*ng battered for absolutly nothing

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

lol do you live in a bubble? ive seen guys get f*ck*ng battered for absolutly nothing

ive never seen someone punch up a old man for no reason...ever...and i know how old ppl like to run their mouth. Just sayin

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ive never seen someone punch up a old man for no reason...ever...and i know how old ppl like to run their mouth. Just sayin

yeah fairplay, but ive never seen people set loads of shops and houses on fire, and bring the capital of the country to a relative standstill

sh*t went down over those days...... the kid got caught up in the hype

• Upvote 2

Eye for a Eye is needed.

The old mans family should have the right to decide to kill this filth or let him rot in prison.

The mother deserves maximum punishment for her part.

Its funny it happened in Haven Green cause its such a well off area. them Goonbags must;'ve thought there was something to be had.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Hold up I don't think the kid actually ment to kill him

He punched him not shoot or stab

So if its eye for an eye maybe a member of the family can punch him in the head and hope he dies