Possibly another race topic, this time justified

Raegus

Venom you quote something that is 3 pages back then ramble i am pathetic skeen you c*ck jockey. The sooner you set of to Canada and the plane crashes the better. Who ever approved his canadian visa deserves a three course meal on me. Any twisted bitter queer guy. die soon safe.

• Upvote 1

lol these guys on here all day long arguing

so much fail

Your level of self-worth is a fail.

my level of self worth is high

i got a sick career and i "f*ck bitches on a regs with no problemo"

i just get tilted at e-cunts like you and hope you end up another stabbed neek in the papers

You're black and call other black people racial slurs.

_____ >>> Your life.

Can't imagine living my life racially insecure, must be some serious sh*t.

i know the c*nt will be arrested and charged eventually.

its just amazing how the feds, UK / US get it wrong everytime

although a different state, i can remember reading of a case similar to this in Texas

this time the black guy was infact there to rob, and had a knife.... two of them trying to break into a house

the vigilante shot and killed one guy and the other guy got away.

they found the breh..arrested him and Then charged HIM for murder/manslaughter

using some Law about self defence that makes him liable for any deaths that occured if he's the perpetrator and i think the vigilante also qualified for $5000 compensation / Heroism sh*t :lol:

Whitey and Digging out laws when it comes to black people>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this time the black guy was infact there to rob, and had a knife.... two of them trying to break into a house

the vigilante shot and killed one guy and the other guy got away.

they found the breh..arrested him and Then charged HIM for murder/manslaughter

using some Law about self defence that makes him liable for any deaths that occured if he's the perpetrator and i think the vigilante also qualified for $5000 compensation / Heroism sh*t :lol:

Whitey and Digging out laws when it comes to black people>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tbh I agree with the dude not getting charged for murder if he was defending his property. But allow pinning the crime on somebody who didn't do it.

Guest petercrotch

Was watching the itv news last night and i saw his mumsie talking about "its not a black on white thing its about the right thing" . sorry to say love it is a black and white thing . If your son was white he would still be alive today . But o well . Just saying my piece .

There is good and bad in everyone .

Peace to everyone

Guest petercrotch

Yeah but whites will instantly turn defensive against her if she mentions the obvious race issue.

Boy have i learned that lol .

Anyway If it is a race issue she should be strong and say it .

Shit is heartbreaking

Guest petercrotch

I here that to be honest but i do think this whole issue is infact a race issue and the reason why her sons killer has not been brought to justice is again a race issue so i don't see why she should have to brush everything under the carpet and pretend otherwise just because a certain section of society will get defensive and not like it

CNN

Breaking News: President Obama on shooting of Florida teen Trayvon Martin: "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon." - http://bit.ly/qx5qjZ

Even though he's a puppet now I know he has a black nationalist history so I still respect Obama. Risen to a place no black guy has been before, maybe the next black president won't bend to the will of the hidden crackers running the country.

• Downvote 1