The Voice

JOHN DOE

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Allow any black person giving any sort of funds/viewing figures to the impersonator slash black culture stealer jessie j

That's black culture yh?

Seen I wouldn't worry about her taking that...u don't want that bit of your culture tbh

• Upvote 3

Watch it when I am at my mums this show shits all over X factor loved the sing off what a fantastc idea

Heard it through the grapevine sing off>>>>

i think it's a good idea in theory but a bit stupid imo..

they pair the best with the best and the not so good with the not so good..

so shitter people are staying in because someone really good went against someone that just a bit better..

live shows will be half the good 1s and half not so good 1s when it should be all good 1s

/

when jazz sang that john legend tune and made will.i.am cry, was deep

• Upvote 1

this show looks mad neeky

why are dans crying

and singing in a boxing ring

because will.i.am wrote that tune after he split up with his longterm girlfriend that was there for him when he was broke and said he put more of his heart into that tune than any tunes he's ever been involved in and you don't expect to see/hear a performance like that from a novice singer, so it touched a nerve.

/

mad how will.i.am has had something to do with half of the tunes perfomed in the competition.. guy is done too much

Watch it when I am at my mums this show shits all over X factor loved the sing off what a fantastc idea

Heard it through the grapevine sing off>>>>

i think it's a good idea in theory but a bit stupid imo..

they pair the best with the best and the not so good with the not so good..

so shitter people are staying in because someone really good went against someone that just a bit better..

live shows will be half the good 1s and half not so good 1s when it should be all good 1s

/

when jazz sang that john legend tune and made will.i.am cry, was deep

Yeah I agree but the duets are amazing to hear

• 2 weeks later...

WOOOOOOWWWWWWW

Bloody hell

Still can not get over this been on instant repeat this is so amazing voices are to much.

1st time I seen this, their voices are alright, it's a genuine performance but don't mistake performance for vocal ability.

These guys ain't Nat King Cole b.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand it when people on here dislike me being pro African / Caribbean. Example of Jaz Ellington & Ruth Brown leaving only enhances my belief that it is better to be like the nation of domination when Farooq fired Savio Vega & Crush and then brought in all black stars.

SMH!!!!