Cold Showers?

Mame Biram Diouf

how long hot and how long cold

di elaboration

guess its down to the individual,

lets say you have yr regular shower, then when youre done instead of turning off the shower add a couple of minutes of cold

this is how i like to do it, may not be the mathematically best way, i know you should go hot cold hot cold at 30 second intervals or something but this is the style that works for me

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Never had a cold shower but I've jumped in one of those plunge pools after a sauna which I'm sure is much nicer than the cold shower

Maybe it's because u get all sweaty in the sauna so it feels mad refreshing...in fact fuck going in a sauna and not plunging after!

ive never had a full cold shower but ive showered my head on cold water, and done my legs

or ran in and out of it.

that feeling of death aint the one.. ive tried doing a full cold shower at the gym cos they got power showers

but could never last more than 10 seconds.

we warm blooded peeps didnt have our ancestors in the cold caucus mountains u see

is there black in any statement i made? it makes sense to me.

cold shower rubbish.. talking like its some magic remedy

yeah have cold cold showers and stuff your face with prescription drugs, nicotine, food from Iceland, take tonnes of salt and fat, and have cold water/juice/fizzy drink/beer after that fatty meal too, along with all the rest junk food and artificial sweeteners in food.

but just have a cold shower and youll live to 100

yeah have cold cold showers and stuff your face with prescription drugs, nicotine, food from Iceland, take tonnes of salt and fat, and have cold water/juice/fizzy drink/beer after that fatty meal too, along with all the rest junk food and artificial sweeteners in food.

dont consume medicine, nor processed ready meals, or drink fizzy drinks or alochal or regular takeaways or foods with loads of artical sweeteners etc

So yeah

Awkward silence

i smoke and eat junk food but i dont claim theyre good for my health

dont understand the idea that just because you dont do all the absolute optimum things possible youre not allowed to do anything beneficial

sounds like faggot thinking

yes i will live to 100 due to cold showers. deal with it

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Tr0lling

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

dont understand the idea that just because you dont do all the absolute optimum things possible youre not allowed to do anything beneficial

yeah ok. good for u. however IMO these are just useless fads that are churned out every few months. Tomorrow they will talk about the top 10 reasons why we shoudl take vitamin C, or some Ukulunku Fruit from the Land of Uku that has 'age old' secrets for health. The core Key aspects of living and eating healthy are largely ignored...

as a yout, when visiting third world countries, certain time we had to bathe in the back yard and the water that came out of the pump was CHAPPING. The sun would dry u off before u dun tho so no need for towels.

i dunno why they even bothered to have two taps, when they dun know the water is coming out room temperature from both.

Sometimes wash my face with hot and cold these days, will blast the cold in a shower for a few sex only to wake me up or after real good sex.

yeah ok. good for u. however IMO these are just useless fads that are churned out every few months. Tomorrow they will talk about the top 10 reasons why we shoudl take vitamin C, or some Ukulunku Fruit from the Land of Uku that has 'age old' secrets for health. The core Key aspects of living and eating healthy are largely ignored...

Its not some over night fad like them goji berries though, been discussed for a very long time

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I start off hot and finish cold

Do you guys gradually turn it cold or suddenly

Whats your routine brada

yes the switch to all cold has to be sudden, no half steps

Just tried this...actually thought i was having a heart attack, like say my body reacted badly to the change in temp and i was dying.

:/

Man up.

• Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

woke me up properly and i was ready for my day

This is probably the one and only benefit from having a cold shower

Don't believe any of that bullshit posted in op

Immunity against cancer? :/