Summer Songs?

Turkish

Soca and some bashment = worst music ever
There's bad in everything. But club time, no music is better than bashment. Concert's, no type better than bashment.Bashment is much more interactive than most, if not all, other Black forms of music. Cant talk about White coz I dont listen to guitar strummers.

Bashment is much more interactive than most, if not all, other Black forms of music. Cant talk about White coz I dont listen to guitar strummers.
Guitar strummers?? Bob Marley? Jimi Hendrix?If you like summer bashment flavours check this out - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGEAFPTRAfro/Soulful House mix frm Carnival last year, the bashment crowd loved it!Download and let me know what you think!

Afro/Soulful House Music - Mid-Summer AfterParty Grooves!IntroPut Your Drink Down - MrVBabyBlue - Ok_Ma(LondonBounceMix)Squire 4 Hire - Nathan Haines(Capricorn Mix)Travelling - Quentin Harris ft.Cordell McClaryFixation - Louis BendettiSon Of Dragon - Liquid People(Afromento mix)Work(accapella) - MAW ft.Puppah Nas-TFeel(intrumental) - Trackheadz ft Zaki My Joy - Leela JamesWonderful Place - Blaze ft.Ultra Nate (Bobby&steve mix)Sugar - Roy Ayers (Joey Negro mix)Zamaleya - Copyright Nekoosa - AudiowhoresDa Bump - MrV ft Ms Patty (Warren Clarke mix)

Bashment is much more interactive than most, if not all, other Black forms of music. Cant talk about White coz I dont listen to guitar strummers.
Guitar strummers?? Bob Marley? Jimi Hendrix?If you like summer bashment flavours check this out - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGEAFPTRAfro/Soulful House mix frm Carnival last year, the bashment crowd loved it!Download and let me know what you think!
Would call Hendrix a strummer. Bob Marley did the strumming, but whats your point?90% of White music that matters involves a dude strumming.

Would call Hendrix a strummer. Bob Marley did the strumming, but whats your point?90% of White music that matters involves a dude strumming.
Y you gotta turn it into a black/white thing, open your narrow mind kid...Music is a form of blurring racial boundaries, white/black, black/white whats your point?

Naaaaaah man!!Soca at carnival>>>>>> any other music. And bashment, well...its jus sick, one of the best hype music out there for both girls an guys. Look at wen u go raving more time bashment gets the party in full swing.

Y you gotta turn it into a black/white thing, open your narrow mind kid...Music is a form of blurring racial boundaries, white/black, black/white whats your point?
I didnt want someone to say "sutin sutin Indie music" when I said about it being the most interactive form of music.And what kinda bullshit are you talking about? Blurs racial boundaries? What kinda ideal world do you live in? Go outside. The world is bigger than your moniteor. Find out

I didnt want someone to say "sutin sutin Indie music" when I said about it being the most interactive form of music.And what kinda bullshit are you talking about? Blurs racial boundaries? What kinda ideal world do you live in?  Go outside. The world is bigger than your moniteor. Find out
Er. What exactly is the problem with his statement? Do you think music is about reinforcing racial boundaries and segregating people?

I didnt want someone to say "sutin sutin Indie music" when I said about it being the most interactive form of music.And what kinda bullshit are you talking about? Blurs racial boundaries? What kinda ideal world do you live in?  Go outside. The world is bigger than your moniteor. Find out
Er. What exactly is the problem with his statement? Do you think music is about reinforcing racial boundaries and segregating people?
No it doesnt reinforce, but music is a culture thing in most cases and with culture comes race.FACT, most Black people listen to Black music and the same with White people.

Bashment tunes are always the one for music. The best Black music to dance to.f*ck Soca. "Jump up an' get arn baaad" type songs get on my blurtnart nerves
ah can't stand soca!
innit...bloody gets on my nerves. Whenever it plays in a club, i switch off.