Friday so waddup doe

Woodpecker

wherebouts in SA you off to?

what you got planned out there?

All the best still, should be live

starting in bogota got a job lined up there for atleast 3 months, if contract not extended and nothing picks up then gonna head to sao paulo for a different job but it should be exciting

also starting a import business out there, selling things that are cheaper here, there.

should be sick il take mad pictures and if anyones travelling through bogota any time in the next 3 months should hit me up

Drink up in Woolwich.

lol where you go? woolwich is dead!

hit up fabric friday was a decent night

Some girls house. Was dead so I went to another chillers in Catford. Some ting from my workplace I'm looking to beat. Futures bright still.

he's lyin tu di fans

he's only moving hostels

mate write in english,

importing electrical goods, after shipping and tax and money transfer costs, theres still a good 80-200 pound profit to be made from certain items which have price of about 300-600 so is aite.

I half wish i was staying in hostels and doing a propper travelling thing, but just moving country again got a flat sorted is like 500 a month with bills so not too bad, cost of living I would say is just above half of the uk

• Upvote 1

he's lyin tu di fans

he's only moving hostels

mate write in english,

importing electrical goods, after shipping and tax and money transfer costs, theres still a good 80-200 pound profit to be made from certain items which have price of about 300-600 so is aite.

I half wish i was staying in hostels and doing a propper travelling thing, but just moving country again got a flat sorted is like 500 a month with bills so not too bad, cost of living I would say is just above half of the uk

im thinking of doing something very similar, move to algeria, a nice appartment is only 200 quid a month, work on the algerian hockey and as a side line bring over these old jap 4x4s and sending them to sahara, u can make a grand profit per vehicle.

he's lyin tu di fans

he's only moving hostels

mate write in english,

nice, hope it all works out

might have some business for u as it goes, pm you at a later date

gonna be sellin online yh?

Mercado Livre is Souh America's eBay