Fuck the whole team

Bruno Di Gradi

lool

Warnock was on similar antics at Leeds lol weeding out all the garbage

Porchy u fancy it? A stint in League1? direct, passionate football, 46 games + cup matches? could be the making of you fella..

I'd fancy it to be fair, go there pre season could be a laugh

Not under this guy no way

Jamie Lawrence tried to send me to Stevenage (when Westley was there) I said no thank you

Players do double sessions everyday/you turn up at 9am and leave the training ground at 7pm

Anelka I fancy a stint in a league one under Appleton I am just waiting for the last player to switch the fratton park light off

They can't be unsure this time round that c*nt Cotterill manages Forest now

Why you turning down ops bro?

Take what you can get you never know what it can lead to, I kinda wish I was younger again and given it a full shot.

I reckon I woulda been the best RB in world football today no gas.

So basically I have it planned out sign for a league 1/2 team this summer by the end of next summer transfer window I should be aleast a Championship player

If guys like Barnett/Vardy can do it so can I

Toney I doubt u would be the best RB in the game under Westley , maybe under other coaches yes

How you are going to perform to your best under an uncomfortable regime?

Garath McCleary has been at Forest for four years

Been average all that time

A good month in March which he scored six goals/bagged player of the month award

Today he is as good as a premier league footballer with Reading

EXACTLY

Go somewhere if you get the opp, murk and get a move.

Worst that can happen is that you end up back iin the situation you're in now

No I am using him as an example how football has changed it used to be a good season or two u get a move nowdays a month or even three good games

Lewis I am calm I made the right choice

You played ball isn't a footballer at his best in the right conditions?

Yes I agree totally BUT being given the opp to train/trail/sign with a pro club when you're not a pro is something that I would never ever turn down.

I can only see positives frm that. Links/experience/fitness/exposure/money

But obviously I don't know you're sitch so there may be other variables to your decision or whatever.

If you're good enough you will be spotted and taken on.

These football clubs are no mugs, they know what you need to make it and can spot anyone a mile off that is failing to develop into a asset for the club.

The system is there for you to flourish and make quick headway into the football scene but it saddens me to see young men loitering around waiting for a chance.

You're only as good as the next youth player to come through the academy so it's a ticking time bomb really and if you haven't made any sort of impression in your early twenties I really can't see how you can make a career from Football.

That being said I'd like to reiterate that I admire people who go for their dreams in life and hope everything works out in the end however unlikely.

• Upvote 1

The thing is it's only unlikely when you start taking other people into account.

If it happens for you it doesn't matter how unlikely the odds were or how many next man didn't get it.

If you put in more work than the others, be in the right places, the odds for you are strong.