FIFA 13 - Join the VIP2 league! (X360) (P54)

Creed Diskenth

Oh yeah,

If we concede before 5 mins (gametime) and you seen a few of us have left, leave as well :lol:

lost the game for no reason 

Not sure that you lot knew 

I fell asleep in the dressing room.

Woke up saw them messages after that happened was creasing lol.

played an FUT game last night, either drew or lost cant remember not long turned it on and said I disconnected which I never.

Anyways have 2 games left in the season and only need 3 points to win div 1, just won 8-2 and said I disconnected again and has recorded 2 3-0 losses the fuck, has this happened to anybody else?

whilst on the subject of FUT, any tips in selling? I've got a TOW Marchisio and cannot shift him

Can't really help you with the first bit. Maybe try an online seasons match to see if it registers if you win in that mode.

If you just want him gone, then check how much the cheapest TOTW Marchisio is going for and list him up for slightly less and he'll defo sell. You can probs make a bit more if you list him late at night.

• Upvote 1

It's just editing the video will be long.  Something like that is under 2 mins so wouldn't be too tough

Geo, can you get us some tracks to use in some of our videos?

To do compilations we usually need music and we've run out

Yeh editing is what I meant mybad.

I've got a recorder had one for time.

Started recording back in 2010, but never did anything with the clips. Still have to turn it on everytime I want to use my xbox cos it's still connected. Wasted my money.

On in 5