Big Brother 2012

Guest chap44uns

What did Connor say keep seeing people go mad about it ?

Conor - Get your epilator, stick it up your ass. We don't give a f**k, cause i'm gonna (inaudible). I'll give her a fun game, i'll stick this up her f*****g minge the stupid bastard. I'll give her a f*****g epilator (pushes brush upwards)/ I'm gonna play loadsa pranks on her.

Because she's a f*****g piece of s**t. I don't care if i get pulled up to the diary room.

Ashleigh - What if she chucked water on ya

Conor - I'd punch her in the face. Just knock her out (punches the air) I'd say, get up off the mat you piece of s**t.

interesting couple of days, nice to see Ashleigh admiting to being scared of Lauren,

i want Lydia the witch to stay because she adds something to the show, not an especially good thing, but i wanna see what this idiot does/says next thing. she'll be gone though,

think Adam will be up next week, you dont leave the kliq and live to tell the tale,

interesting that Ashleigh's latest crumble has come after the house perception of Lauren has changed, chick went from apparently annoying everybody and being a really terrible person according to what? 5 people to only getting 1 vote from the inferior in every way Ashleigh,

people like Ashleigh and Lydia make this show worth watching, they allow you to see the fragile nature of the human brain. Lets see if these people can grow and become better people,

i haven't seen that sort of transformation since Aislyne

what annoys me about people like Ashleigh is her insecurites are mainly down to a lack of things and skills that she has control over, she feels he intellect is inferior, now nobody in there is reffrencing Freud or talking quantum physics, nothing no convo likely to happen in that house with the people left will be above anything you can't learn from reading a newspaper a few times a month, or watching the news once a week.

then the whole she can't cook thing..........

swear today she said she didn't know anything about Hitler except he was leader of the Nazi's Last year at the age of 6 my little sister did a school project about Anne Frank,

Lydia's problems come from within, so they are harder to overcome,

the black girl, can't spell her name, seems to be very flaky as well.

Lauren to win please, an intelligent person, who has her issues, but they can be overcome with winning the show, or even just surviving a few eviction nights,

Caroline is great entertainment value, but if she wins i will eat my own face,

The way Caroline manipulates the house >>>

Think the public can see it so no way is she winning.

If I was on that yard only two people I can see myself getting along with as they seem the most 'normal' like a the trannie and Adam they ce across as the only genuine people who would not piss me off

• Upvote 1

Swear she called man a gorilla wtf hate this bitch

Man didn't even do nothing wrong just has a vendetta hope the crowd chant for her to go out tomorrow and sway the guys in there.

She was saying everyone else was supportive yet they were pissing themself laughing at her. Bitch has issues