Germany v Portugal & Netherlands v Denmark

Admin.

What debates?

Only thing I can think of is me saying messi will win a world cup by 2018 which tronics disagree's with. I respect his views as I know he actually watches matches. But like I said past 10 months messi has been in top form for his country but I know u have not watched any qualifiers.

He plays a few passes (the pass of tournament so far) your gassed

Like I said Sneijder of Ajax/Real are different to the Sneijder of Inter

As for Messi

How can I hate someone who I have said so many times he is the best right now and of this generation but just needs to dominate a WC to be classed as the Greatest of all time

tbh most people on here have no business talking about football before about 95. What you saw as an 8/9/10 year old or from youtube clips and compilations after the event aren't reliable. You can appreciate some guys were sick but you cant be comparing guys you have hazy memories of as a child against guys you watch regularly now

He plays a few passes (the pass of tournament so far) your gassed

Like I said Sneijder of Ajax/Real are different to the Sneijder of Inter

As for Messi

How can I hate someone who I have said so many times he is the best right now and of this generation but just needs to dominate a WC to be classed as the Greatest of all time

Shut up mate, he was one of the greatest players in the world in 2010 so obviously its not just Ajax he has shone at, the fact that you try say Sniejder wasn't a technically gifted footballer is a joke lol, technically he is near perfect.