Building my gaming PC

Creed Diskenth

The feeling when you first turn it on >>>>

Watch how the noise levels rise when you get a proper beastly gfx card.

This thread's making me want to build a new machine, I need to upgrade my SSD.. The way I read that the 2012 macbook air ssd is 217% faster than 2011's.. Gotta love the speed tech is moving forward at the mo.

• Upvote 1

I been playin max payne, ghost recon and guild wars 2.

But mostly been playing free games like Smite, Tribes Ascend, team fortress 2, league of legends.

Not that much out, waiting to get diablo 3 and will get BF3 back soon

Well. Shame I saw this so late...

That CPU is cack for OC. Was better off going Sandy (i5 2500k) - Even on that arctic freezer 7 you could probably hit almost or 5ghz. Even if not OC a 2500k is value.

The motherboard... NEVER Gigabyte. You will be back in this thread soon reporting that your board is dead or you had to RMA it. Been there done it... sad times time and time again. Asus. MSI. Asrock. That is all.

The RAM is overpriced really. Could have got some XMS3 which is the same stuff minus the gay thin headspreading bs that looks better in pics...

Cannot fault the PSU... BeQuiet make some nice ones too mind. Modular...for cheap too...

Hate the case. Still use a Cooler Master Wave Master myself (v old but nothing like it about) But look up a Fractal R3. Best choice atm imo.

Your SSD will be dead in a month or 2. OCZ...NEVER. Sandforce controllers and terribly built. Should have got the M4??

Nothing wrong with a 550Ti... but id go AMD personally... bang for the buck... 6870?

Anyway just my opinions/from experience...