The Festival thread

Fresh

Depends on the event tbh but what I found is that security companies want to keep these big contracts so really and truly discretion is the name of the game, I actually got warned off of telling people to allow the chron by a supervisor, them man can scream harassment and it's a wrap. At the big festivals it will def be more of a Mandy/ket/coke ting than weed for sure.

Glasto was aite still, Chic feat Nile Rodgers >>>>>> ______

Jamie XX is a joker, sneaking in garage samples into The XX's live set.

Don't reckon I'd actually pay to go again any time soon unless I was getting a hospitality pass though.

• Upvote 1

global in a few weeks to help tackle the holiday blues

goin v fest cos i was signed up by the mrs cos her n her mate couldnt blag beyonce tix

goin with her mates fella so thought we could do 1 while they're off listenin to the saturdays and what not

jus checked the line up

fucks sake, thought it was meant to be a big festival

pure poppery

jus gona get bladdered

I recommend renting a place out with some people Dub, or booking a hotel.

Worth if you're not on a massively tight budget.

yeah, only issue is my friends will be on a budget - i dunno, might go any way, I don't remember it being that bad at Outlook last year

going wireless on friday hopefully its sick

same

kinda pissed about Sunday though, would definitely have opted for that lineup if it had been announced originally - issue is everyone's already bought Friday so its a real effort to get people to switch over (+£20 difference to certain heads is a biggie apparently)

going wireless on friday hopefully its sick

same

kinda pissed about Sunday though, would definitely have opted for that lineup if it had been announced originally - issue is everyone's already bought Friday so its a real effort to get people to switch over (+£20 difference to certain heads is a biggie apparently)

yh sunday has a stronger line up, even saturday looks sick!

Friday should be good though..