The Festival thread

Fresh

parklife was fucked, im still fully exhausted.

Missed so many acts but i had a sick time until i lost my wallet just before Julio Bashmore came on, ruining the last 2 hours for me

(got a call the next day from barclays saying someone had handed my wallet in at an oldham branch WITH A BILL STILL IN IT!!! GOOD PEOPLE >>>>>>>>>>)

Crosstown Rebels tent on Sunday.....JESUS CHRIST

was live!!!

not really a house head but caught some good sets.

what were art department doing dropping some jungle bangers?! i was catching vibesssss

EZ, Zinc & Shy FX smashed the Ram Jam stage, pissed I missed Rodigan's set

parklife was f*cked, im still fully exhausted.

Missed so many acts but i had a sick time until i lost my wallet just before Julio Bashmore came on, ruining the last 2 hours for me

(got a call the next day from barclays saying someone had handed my wallet in at an oldham branch WITH A BILL STILL IN IT!!! GOOD PEOPLE >>>>>>>>>>)

what was your fav set faze?

lol my boy lost his iphone 5...peak

For me Bauuer, DJ EZ, Bashmore were my fave sets I went to.

Missed out on seeing Iggy Azalea's back in the flesh.

And we had to rush the tent at Disclosure cos it was shut but then all the security ran to some incident. Was dangerously over capacity, should have been main stage.

Found some Red Bull stage right at the end, skanking out in some dusty bit surrounded by a load of hot chicks- didn't want it to end.

Crosstown Rebels tent on Sunday.....JESUS CHRIST

was live!!!

not really a house head but caught some good sets.

what were art department doing dropping some jungle bangers?! i was catching vibesssss

EZ, Zinc & Shy FX smashed the Ram Jam stage, pissed I missed Rodigan's set

To be honest, I don't even know who I saw. Damian Lazarus was good though. I remember that.

For me Bauuer, DJ EZ, Bashmore were my fave sets I went to.

Missed out on seeing Iggy Azalea's back in the flesh.

And we had to rush the tent at Disclosure cos it was shut but then all the security ran to some incident. Was dangerously over capacity, should have been main stage.

Found some Red Bull stage right at the end, skanking out in some dusty bit surrounded by a load of hot chicks- didn't want it to end.

yeh we didnt get in disclosure..see some guy outside close to punching up a few girls..guy was on a hype.

• 2 weeks later...