QF4 - England v Italy

Admin.

It's a fine line look what happened with the French squad and ethnics.

Can I just speak up for ashley guy is a top bloke brought up down roman knows nuff of the man dem use to eat pie and mash mans mum is white FFS she made him who he is

See this is my point "tolerant" what are we animals?

My Facebook? I didn't mention facebook, I said why am I seeing tweets. Don't really want to patronise you and explain how twitter works, or how it is possible that I saw a tweet from someone I don't follow.

lol fairplay their cunts

Yeah thats cool laugh that off like it wasn't my original point for posting. Your prose and denouement suggest you aren't of the intelligence required to have this debate bro.

Philos I know u are not racist I have met you before with hij to much drink I am pissed as f*ck atm

man, im saying, im f*cked right now but can you not see why im pissed off when some nobody is coming out chating all this "english are racist" bollocks.

tbh i need to turn in, im f*cked and im only gonna write some sh*t i regret...

See this is my point "tolerant" what are we animals?

My Facebook? I didn't mention facebook, I said why am I seeing tweets. Don't really want to patronise you and explain how twitter works, or how it is possible that I saw a tweet from someone I don't follow.

lol fairplay their cunts

Yeah thats cool laugh that off like it wasn't my original point for posting. Your prose and denouement suggest you aren't of the intelligence required to have this debate bro.

cunts like you really f*ck me off.

why the f*ck would tolerant relate to you? i bet your black and born here.... so why the f*ck would anyone have to be tolerant to you? jump of that horse brah.

wow i got twitter and facebook mixed up wheeyyyyyy

how the f*ck am i laughing it off when i called them cunts.

you've got an agender.

pack it in

Philos I know u are not racist I have met you before with hij to much drink I am pissed as f*ck atm

tbh i need to turn in, im f*cked and im only gonna write some sh*t i regret...

:lmao: :lmao:

them ones..

TTKK

and this is what f*cks me off.... you automatically go to something racist.

SMH

i honestly think the irish have suffered more at the hands of the english than the africans/caribbeans have...

when my old man came over here they lived on the street cause no one would sell them a house

realistically half me bloodline has died because of what england did to ireland...

if irish people had green skin this convo wouldnt be happening

• Downvote 3