Semi Final 2 - Germany v Italy

Admin.

Yeah but I was referring more to the size of country having nothing to do about what you can choose from. Look at how small the Dutch and Portuguese populations are yet they are at every tournament are contenders most of the time. Like I said it is the way you are taught. Read up about man like rinus michels and how he transformed football. His philosophy of football>>>

It's not a coincidence an English manager has never won the English premier league

Marradonna in china 'i can't belive you have a country of 1 billion people and can't find 11 good players's>>>>>

Bro, China are not interested in football.

In Table Tennis nobody can fuck with them.

The right culture instilled plus the population = a major player.

If football keeps getting developed in USA then in 20 years they can become a major power.

It has so many other sports to compete with however, football will always be loosing talented potential players to baseball, NFL etc...

Your missing the point I am saying size of the country don't mean nothing unless you are someone like Andorra and San Marino. But holland and Portugal have a much smaller population than England but always perform because of the style of football they are taught.

You have sky plus? Download rinus michels footballs greatest managers listen to the man speak about how to play football what he utilised at Ajax and how that has been used all across the world to this day. Population has nothing to do with it. Like I said watching English kids play football route 1 all the way.

When the mentality changes England won't be drawing with Algeria 0-0 at world

Cups

I am going nuts on chat now

Thing is it was a minor bet, my 1st of the Euros £5 on each to win

28 Jun 12 / 19:57 Single 1 Germany v Italy – Match Betting

Italy @ 7/2

LoL at late bet

How can it be a late bet like this is fucking horse racing

Donna

: I appreciate the wait. We just received a word from Settling Team regarding the match. All bets placed after 19:53 are considered late bets.

Really

Donna

: I understand. Both are late bets and are now refunded. The markets were left out late on site and should not have been available after the start of the round. As such the bets have been voided as they are late bets I am afraid

Phoning them now

Fuck this closing my account

I am going nuts on chat now

Thing is it was a minor bet, my 1st of the Euros £5 on each to win

28 Jun 12 / 19:57 Single 1 Germany v Italy – Match Betting

Italy @ 7/2

LoL at late bet

How can it be a late bet like this is fucking horse racing

Donna

: I appreciate the wait. We just received a word from Settling Team regarding the match. All bets placed after 19:53 are considered late bets.

Really

Unfortuntley it is a late bet.

However they fucked you because once it kicked off it should have gone to Bet In Play.

Nothing you can do about it. Peak.