Zoop, Zoop, Gwarn Lily

Guest Bedroom Bully.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it isn't even about Sov, Sov would spit in her face.Lily is mouth, mouth, mouth. I know girls like her, bitchy girls who live off their own hype but put there head down and try to be all friendly if it ever came down to her meeting any of these people.I never liked her, before the stuff with Sov. Which she started by saying my sister is only big in America because she flopped in Britain, she's pissed anyway, Gwen dropped Lily to tour with Sov. Sovs more famous in the US. Lily flopped in the US. lol.No one likes a real chav, let alone a pretendy, middleclass one.

"Cheryl, if you're reading this, I may not be as pretty as you but at least I write and SING my own songs without the aid of autotune. I must say taking your clothes off, doing sexy dancing and marrying a rich footballer must be very gratifying, your mother must be so proud, stupid b***h."
http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/news/Artic...umentid=4940380
someone sounds bitter

Only thing Lilly done wrong was put out a clothing range too early in her career.She needs to get alot bigger before doing this imo.
Strike the match while its hot. If it will sell now, do it now. You may wait and the opportunity goes. Then you've completely wasted the opportunity. All for waiting until your bigger?Dumb move

No, it isn't even about Sov, Sov would spit in her face.Lily is mouth, mouth, mouth. I know girls like her, bitchy girls who live off their own hype but put there head down and try to be all friendly if it ever came down to her meeting any of these people.I never liked her, before the stuff with Sov. Which she started by saying my sister is only big in America because she flopped in Britain, she's pissed anyway, Gwen dropped Lily to tour with Sov. Sovs more famous in the US. Lily flopped in the US. lol.No one likes a real chav, let alone a pretendy, middleclass one.
Her album did shift a helluva a lot more than Sov's though. But saying that Sov's bombed.Would Sov eat Lily's muff? That might jump start both of their careers over there if they recorded and leaked it.If they decide to do that, I'll film it, negotiate rights and we'll all live happily ever after

Her album did shift a helluva a lot more than Sov's though. But saying that Sov's bombed.Would Sov eat Lily's muff? That might jump start both of their careers over there if they recorded and leaked it.If they decide to do that, I'll film it, negotiate rights and we'll all live happily ever after
*Saves this as proof they set it up so I can make money off baiting it*

I don't know. ^ What Numero said.Then again, I'm not a dyke but I would let another girl lick me out. A selfish lesbian if you will.I do feel sorry for Lily Allen, she looks/seems lonely and depressed. I don't think she has any friends. Louise would probably even be her friend if she wanted. I don't think she would go for Lily though, my sister gets really NICE looking girls.

Guest Seriouss
I don't know. ^ What Numero said.Then again, I'm not a dyke but I would let another girl lick me out. A selfish lesbian if you will.I do feel sorry for Lily Allen, she looks/seems lonely and depressed. I don't think she has any friends. Louise would probably even be her friend if she wanted.  I don't think she would go for Lily though, my sister gets really NICE looking girls.
I reckon Lily might be a little minx in bed though.Maybe you should set them up?