Big anti-vent

Fighting Weight

I sent an email to the man who left his macbook on the bus with the transcript of his half written novel and uploaded his pics to a dropbox and sent him the link.....

He was most greatful :)

LOL that is mental, I would have been f*ck*ng furious haha. Taking the absolute piss uploading his sh*t but keeping his cpu.

If it meant that much to him it wudnt be on the bus...

It was fate....i needed it..lol

• Downvote 1

Lucky prick

Back in o10, 1st day of the year I had almost everything I've ever owned in a suitcase jacked off a train by some mixed crackhead

Feds caught him but I didn't get nothin back, laptop, all my clothes, passport, had to restart my whole life

f*ck u

f*ck

Reminds me of one guy I know

Got jumped by some guys, stabbed up, hospitalised, on his 18th birthday

Same thing happened to me with my iPhone at highbury and Islington station, was convinced someone had taken it until I called it. Some African guy handed it in but didn't leave his details as he thought a reward wasn't needed!

the f*ck did you come from?

:lol: man like Chocz

Wait

What if chocz .... Was Gayle?

My brother used to work at Spurs, One of those rich out of town day tripper types dropped his wallet, credit cards drivers licence £430 in cash,

he texts me at Half time saying his going to do something ridiculous,i.e hand it in, he comes home we think nothing of it, A month later same guy comes back to Spurs thanks my brother and gives him £100

all depends on what type of people find your stuff, there are still some nice people about,

Found an iPad with some next case with keyboard attachment, unlocked, looked through all the photos and emails n sh*t lol, was some black chick who's in the weave biz or something, trying to book flights to Nigeria

She sent an emergency message to the device with her number on (didn't even know you could do that)

She was offering a reward n sh*t, i though nah i can't take money for a good deed like you know?

Turns out the bitch lives in KENSINGTON, in a flat that I discovered was worth upward of 800k

Shoulda took the reward mane

• Downvote 1

its like an unspoken code

i never carry that amount of money in my wallet

straight sock ting

cant have the day im carry that cash be the day i get pickpocketed

i dont walk around with more than £5 unless its absolutely necessary for me to buy something in cash

always pay by card or withdraw close to where im gonna spend it

Found an iPad with some next case with keyboard attachment, unlocked, looked through all the photos and emails n sh*t lol, was some black chick who's in the weave biz or something, trying to book flights to Nigeria

She sent an emergency message to the device with her number on (didn't even know you could do that)

She was offering a reward n sh*t, i though nah i can't take money for a good deed like you know?

Turns out the bitch lives in KENSINGTON, in a flat that I discovered was worth upward of 800k

Shoulda took the reward mane

There's something called 'find my Ipad/iphone' which means you can see its location on a map as long as it has some type of signal, be it wireless of 3g

You can track a man down and leng him if via googlemaps

Same thing happened to me with my iPhone at highbury and Islington station, was convinced someone had taken it until I called it. Some African guy handed it in but didn't leave his details as he thought a reward wasn't needed!

the f*ck did you come from?

:lol: man like Chocz

Wait

What if chocz .... Was Gayle?

I can assure you I am not that sick joke of a life