Ghaly - "F**k the Yids, Man Utd are after me"

Rsonist

Tottenham midfielder Hossam Ghaly has demanded a transfer after growing fed up with Martin Jol's rotation policy.  Ghaly was criticised by Spurs supporters after he threw his shirt at manager Jol when he was substituted against Blackburn last week.  The Egypt international, who was fined two weeks' wages and dropped from the final game of the season against Manchester City, made an official apology on the club's website and joined the rest of the squad for the traditional parade round the pitch after the match on Sunday.  But Ghaly revealed he lost his cool against Blackburn after failing to hold down a place in the the team.  The 25-year-old claimed he has already had one transfer request turned down but he is determined to leave this summer and has now put in a new request.  He said: "I asked to leave a few weeks ago so I can play more and in my regular position, but my request was declined.  "My agent will repeat my request and I don't know if it will be accepted this time. What I did against Blackburn was wrong, and I have to admit that, but I am a human being and felt very frustrated when I got replaced after 30 minutes of coming on.  "There are things that accumulated and resulted in me acting in this way. I am not playing regularly and when I play, I don't play in my normal position.  "On many occasions, I played well or scored a goal only to find myself out of the squad or on the bench in the next match for no particular reason. This is very frustrating for me."  Ghaly, who claimed a club "bigger than Tottenham" want to sign him, started 17 games in the Premiership this season, but his impact was minimal compared with the other midfielders at Jol's disposal.  Ghaly insisted fellow Egyptian Mido also wants to quit Tottenham having started only 13 games for the club this season. The striker almost joined Manchester City in January.  Ghaly said: "Mido has asked to leave but I don't know his destination yet."

Tottenham midfielder Hossam Ghaly has demanded a transfer after growing fed up with Martin Jol's rotation policy.  Ghaly was criticised by Spurs supporters after he threw his shirt at manager Jol when he was substituted against Blackburn last week.  The Egypt international, who was fined two weeks' wages and dropped from the final game of the season against Manchester City, made an official apology on the club's website and joined the rest of the squad for the traditional parade round the pitch after the match on Sunday.  But Ghaly revealed he lost his cool against Blackburn after failing to hold down a place in the the team.  The 25-year-old claimed he has already had one transfer request turned down but he is determined to leave this summer and has now put in a new request.  He said: "I asked to leave a few weeks ago so I can play more and in my regular position, but my request was declined.  "My agent will repeat my request and I don't know if it will be accepted this time. What I did against Blackburn was wrong, and I have to admit that, but I am a human being and felt very frustrated when I got replaced after 30 minutes of coming on.  "There are things that accumulated and resulted in me acting in this way. I am not playing regularly and when I play, I don't play in my normal position.  "On many occasions, I played well or scored a goal only to find myself out of the squad or on the bench in the next match for no particular reason. This is very frustrating for me."  Ghaly, who claimed a club "bigger than Tottenham" want to sign him, started 17 games in the Premiership this season, but his impact was minimal compared with the other midfielders at Jol's disposal.  Ghaly insisted fellow Egyptian Mido also wants to quit Tottenham having started only 13 games for the club this season. The striker almost joined Manchester City in January.  Ghaly said: "Mido has asked to leave but I don't know his destination yet."
I'm sorry Ghaly but Im sure west ham wont sign you

I'm sorry Ghaly but Im sure west ham wont sign you
Funniest yet dumbest comment of the month.Congratulations.

To be honest I don't think he is all that bad, just temperamental and unhappy at the club or the even the league.Not saying he will murk but he would probably be better at another club or another league.

hes a decent footballer...just has sh*t decision making very poor