The General Gym/Healthier Food Thread

Heero Yuy

lol yh just a bit

800+ calories for breakfast with a cheese omette n toast

1076 calories for lunch not including the seasoning n mayo

now jus gota sort out dinner n second dinner

i can feel the space opening up already

im tellin u get involved with this app it will kno all ur food

took me months to give in i was not havin some gay female app tellin me shit, but its noice

There are more than enough hours in the day, just depends how important it is to you and where your priorities lie.. For most people in serious shape, gym and dieting is a lifestyle, not just a hobby

You could spend couple hours on a sunday night preparing meals for your week if you havent got time during the week

Guest Chelsea Jack

as tempting as it sounds to not be crying into a bowl of rice every night

my mrs is a nutritionist / personal trainer n she did the maths so im gona follow orders

oi this myfitnesspal app is decent for tracking what u eat

big database of foods so u jus wack in what ur eating n it adds it all up for u n compares it with ur targets

i kno the general consensus is to not be too strict with it but once u get used to weighing up sh*t its pretty easy

otherwise its pure guesswork

bro if ur gut is becoming a problem then she has probably done the maths wrong and ur eating too much

• Upvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

my colleague, bare safe guy, but your typical fat gamer dude with no clue about nutrition. Always work shifts with him on the weekend and every night he gets morleys. He asks me if i want anything, i'm like "na bro i'm eating healthy", but everytime he jus decides to buy me like 10 wings FFS. I can't just not eat cos it's rude, i swear man is tr0lling me cos hes ur archetypal 4chan don as well  :rofl:

I'm going to start watching more of Michael Kory's vids on youtube about meals.  Saw one about doing breakfast wraps.  Inspired me because I was really getting tired of the 4 slices of brown bread and omelette.  Making wraps with egg (sprinkled some cinnamon over them), tomato, cucumber and avocado.  Not too heavy and tastes good.

• 2 weeks later...