HBD Richkid

The Somalian

Guest chap44uns

Salty how? Because I have spoilt your fun on not being able to mock as I have highlighted it before it can happen, eat your value Noodles with your fufu and sekkle totty

you were secretly making the faces yourself dont lie

your 29 and still wearing busted nu era caps, i would be making all kind of faces

• Upvote 3

Salty how? Because I have spoilt your fun on not being able to mock as I have highlighted it before it can happen, eat your value Noodles with your fufu and sekkle totty

you were secretly making the faces yourself dont lie

your 29 and still wearing busted nu era caps, i would be making all kind of faces

:/ Coming from the failed business man, Why would I make those faces? I posed the guy. Take it you are fed up of Jas and want to chat rubbish to me. Like you was told yesterday f*ck off you Fat headed Nigerian

@Carlos I take it you never saw the orginal thread title or when the topic was locked? As I said in the title guy is hated on because of jealousy and I made the topic to wind up said people which it did.

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/72347-the-official-venting-anti-thread-part-two/page__st__10100

LOL I've accomplished more in my life than you mate.

Funny how you think you know me when you don't know f*ck all. I can guarantee that although I'm younger than you I've made more money than you and accomplished more feats in life.

But meh, I've never bragged about being an accomplished guy so I don't know where that's come from.

TBH you're just any sour, marga, latino breh.

Only time I have ever bragged about any of my possessions is when someone tries it. If you don't say anything to me I'm humble as f*ck.

What smacks it is that you've assumed that I come from a rich family because of what you've read from others. Yeah my dad's well off, I don't see any of it though.

You've always been the most salty one on here though, it's cool. It just buns you that you don't and probably never will be able to have as much fun as me.

I knew what Vybz was doing when he put the topic title there, it was for people like you. Sour d*ckhead.

parading yourself around here like you're on some millionaire sh*t

audacity to call yourself rich kid as well

lol @ never bragging

mate

your parents should slap some f*ck*ng class into you mate

When do I parade around here? Like I said, the only time I ever brag is when someone tries it. I didn't touch this place for a year and came back to say hi to everyone. First guy replied and made a comment about his sister. I shut him up in the only way which seems logical on the internet, with facts.

My name's Richard Kidja Fernandes, Rich Kid it's a pet name which I've been called from birth. What's wealth got to do with anything?

tbh rich youre chattin s man only know certain information cos you put it out there nevertheless i dont see why you should justify the way you live your life you aint hurtin noone

That's fraff, I've only ever said that my dad's well off. Go look through anything I've ever posted. d*ckheads like that malnourished Columbian say sh*t like...

btw, those don't know - richkid's parents are rich.

Like it's some news bulletin or something and when people see me return sends with pictures of myself in German automobiles they think they've put two and two together but it aint that.