HBD Richkid

The Somalian

loool

you guys have some short memory man

i remember this arrogant ass kid coming in here years back going on like he was on self-made sh*t, all on the back of his popsy' p.

that's my problem with him.

i will admit he does seem to know himself a lot more these days, so like i said this look is better for you RichKid.

No hate. Just the way it is/was.

The only time I'd get arrogant is when someone would bring my sister up. A simple ''suck you mum'' doesn't suffice in those situations. Before that whole saga the only thing I'd do is post my music videos on here so don't know what kind of image you've got in your head.

You're boring now.

Where are these located?

hang tight rich kid

backpedaling.jpg

thats basically what you've done in your reply, when you compare everything you've ever posted on here to that reply :lol:

ain't even gon argue with you about it

it's funny innit. haven't even got the backbone to come out and say yea i'm a rich c*nt, f*ck you. when called up on your cuntishesness. instead you try show some humility, like i've just made the whole thing up ahahaha

but yea, this is a better look for you

i'm sure the rich kid i remember would've been posting pics of his overpriced sh*t along with paragraphs of pure gassage like say he's the only person with ties to the ends to have money

you man call it what you want

tell me i sound salty but i guess that's the risk you run when you always call the way it is..

tumblr_m2fynqG8ra1qfyp1uo1_500.gif

tumblr_m2djc4BwCJ1qetnjqo2_500.gif

tumblr_m9rjucVQgO1qaswmyo5_250.gif

The rich kid hate is Unjustified IMO. Bare people upset the brother is living. The only thing that makes me cringe is the zesty frank ocean super homo look.

lol@ this thread. if a middle class kid talks about himself..he gets gunned even though he's living the life many/most people claim to or wanna live. its some 30yr old dweeb gassing about highlife or a shotta/419er that people wanna rate. black stupidity (but u shdnt be sharing hair straightener with your sis)

• Downvote 1

LOL @ Salt

Can't guys have opinions anymore

IMO he posts in an arrogant and condescending way

''I have more money then you''

Not everyone spends their wealth on material possessions or wants to share it with everyone a forum

Any information you put up on a public internet forum is open for scrutiny, but you probably like the attention little quiff head faggot

But let me guess you have beat more girls then me this week

KK

The rich kid hate is Unjustified IMO. Bare people upset the brother is living.

I actually don’t get it at all, I remember guy never posted for time then in his first post, Guy was getting pure mud slung at him when it was not needed. I have noticed allot of hating goes on in this forum. Loads of people hate on O Fernando because he has good football knowledge and is attractive. I get allot of hate because I am a local celebrity and live bit of a gangster lifestyle and that I have women flock to me. Ashman gets hate because he married and had children with a women allot of guys on here fancied, I remember his wedding topic the hate in that reached stupid levels.

how did I miss this gem of a post?!?

dinky >>>>