Missing 5-year-old girl

Beavis

White welshman questioned over murder of White welsh girl

What would that achieve

If anything past examples have shown that if it was an Arab etc the press would be censored and the police would tread alot more carefully

But f*ck it I'll play along

Cs afroman n afghoon, don't let hem daemonz hold u back yo

For certain crimes they dont need to release ethnicity of people involved

like shooting stabbings always black then you get a shock every so often when the person is white

Paedophiles, child abuse always white

saying that media is pushing the grooming part of that crime on asians

Someone arrested over the terrorism act Always arab, Pakistani. Plus when they say the persons name it is a dead giveaway

Only crime you are not sure on race is RAPE that is an equal opptunity crime, but victim is always white though

What would that achieve

If anything past examples have shown that if it was an Arab etc the press would be censored and the police would tread alot more carefully

Yh ur definitely missin the common sense essentials

From when the country is predominantly populated by white ppl an yet every other newspaper has more than once face of a dark skinned individual be it abu hamza or a Carl Dugan.

If you understand the basic concept of proportion which I can imagine you would claim white ppl invented then you wouldn't spout such tripe

Lol I can't believe THIS

Has turned into a race topic

was pretty obvious tbh

heads will jump a the chance to point out that its white guys that abduct kids

then of course you have the comeback of the media hides it when ethnic minorities do it

now im just waiting for someone to say something for local to comeback with an immigration argument

Black people have their own system of child abuse that doesnt involve abduction

Have seen numerous cases of black kids being beaten within an inch of their lives/ killed by overzealous parenting, even people on here have severe scarring from belts and whatnot

But of course it's only the daemonz that are capable of causing such harm children

• Upvote 1

Esquilax thats them Africans from villages that still belive children can have evil sprits and turn into animals. Like they said on Channel 4 Brasseye Black people are not paedophiles.

Look at the type of stuff YOUR WHITE PEOPLE DO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlEcGHxfltE

We all know what black people do and we admit to it mate

What would that achieve

Yh ur definitely missin the common sense essentials

From when the country is predominantly populated by white ppl an yet every other newspaper has more than once face of a dark skinned individual be it abu hamza or a Carl Dugan.

If you understand the basic concept of proportion which I can imagine you would claim white ppl invented then you wouldn't spout such tripe

What r u talkin about u goddaz jnr dumb African c*nt

The point afghoon made was about the identification of race in top stories n he was basically bein pedantic goin on like he should be known as a White murderer

Race is obviously not relevant in this story as it was with the Asian grooming n the Stephen Laurence

Your talkin about something else cos your stupid

I don't read newspapers n I dump who carl Dugan is

As for proportion tho, would u say these dark skinned individuals are proportionately breaking the law? Maybe that solves ur riddle

• Downvote 2

Ur bitter resentment n jealousy manifests in every 1 of ur posts lad

Esq is a dumb c*nt havin to rely on some childhood beatings to counter ur stupid arguments

The kid actually thinks ur all Patrick from eastenders n child rape n murder n general rape n murder is an unknown concept 2 u guise

Evidence A : Africa

Esq is a dumb c*nt havin to rely on some childhood beatings to counter ur stupid arguments

The kid actually thinks ur all Patrick from eastenders n child rape n murder n general rape n murder is an unknown concept 2 u guise

ok daemon..

you keep rambling on fella

ok daemon..

Ok boy

U keep blaming ur problems on the same people that have kindly allowed u to live a civilised unpoverished life

The level of delusion and denial of some chaps, must b exhausting

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I didn't really counter an argument did I

I didn't reply to anything did I

Locals that #pain white guy who emerges on this forum every six months

I think last time it was like Yuri? Before that someone else

I dunno why everything seems to bother you so much bro, if you're so successful with ur umpteen businesses and global conglomerates and whatever why do you get so upset?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Local when I go to Jamaica I get upset that white people are there makes me kind of angry, especially the way they treat and talk about the black people. Do you get the same way when you see certain ethnic minorities in your country? Because when I think like this I can see why white people vote BNP and why police would harass black people especially if I was to see a black man with a white women or decent car.

ok daemon..

Ok boy

U keep blaming ur problems on the same people that have kindly allowed u to live a civilised unpoverished life

The level of delusion and denial of some chaps, must b exhausting

You need to calm down bruh. Lean of the red bull..

I know Its a free country to be a racist scum like your self.

But don't be taking things to heart on here. Its a forum. often banter.

But allow having a heart attack over this.

enjoy the rest of the sunshine fella

Ive been back since I finished uni n returned to boredom tbh, over a yr now

My point is y r u comparing childhood beatings when theres millions of mad c*nt barbarians in a next continent to draw from

Yh ok guise we might smash in a few 5 ur olds every now n again but didn't ur mum hit u wiv a spoon 1 time

Ur a typical example of the infuriating world I'm forced to exist in n that is why I may appear annoyed

I'm sure ur a lovely lad tbh but ur logic is that of a soppy guilt ridden liberal twat