JIM FIXED IT

Thizz

this probably wont be printed, but when i my friends and i were young girls jimmy saville lived in a flat within a large house across the road from where we lived. all i can i do is speak from our personnal experiences and he NEVER touched, abused or made suggestive comments to us or behaved in any way that wasn't appropriate.he was always kind to us,would endlessly sign autographs and give us demo discs, that he had been given from record companies, so for us to hear all these allegations is not only unbelievable but destroying some very nice memories.

- shar , manchester, United Kingdom, 20/10/2012 17:00

why did this get 207 negs?

Guest Chelsea Jack

anyone on here developing a modicum of respect for him

cut a bloody swath through life doin waht he wanted and taking what he wanted

guy went hard

respect

Truss me, he's a true YOLO don

what he did was wrong, but he was damn good at it

Guest Chelsea Jack

look you can live your life as society tells you

men in society now have been neutered and are emasculated ... shells of what they should be.. actin how they think a female thinks they should act.. you jus need to go on male dominated websites like 4chan or the misc on bb.com to see into the mind of the modern man.

jimmy saville appears to the one of the last muskateers taking what he wants and not giving a damn what this world thought

he wanted to nonce some slags and thats exactly what he chose to do and none of these so called 'victims' said a word whilst he was alive... NOT A SINGLE ONE. out of 100s ?

truss, beforehand i only ever heard good thinks about him

My old man told me he came and visited his old youth club in Stockwell a couple of times back in the late early 70s

he said he was a top bloke and the only birds he saw him with were peng WOMEN

As dinky pointed out, all he probably did was have a little grope and that was normal back then.. sheep are just joining the witchunt and tarnishing the reputation of a bloody good man

Are we really supposed to believe that a man who dedicated himself to charity went around shaggin corpses and brain damaged girls? Leave it out FFS!!!