JIM FIXED IT

Thizz

Guest Chelsea Jack

Still refusing to belive this sh*t people just want money from his estate. Now some man tried say jimmy touched him upto some blatant lies. KMT

Back then it was normal to do the things he done. Man wernt a nonce. It's like when Helen mirran said when she young girls would be raped. Called breaking in. It was way things were done.

d

cds

ds

VS

VFA

VA

V

ADF

AVSD

DS

DA

DFA

DINKS I BEG U DO A REACTION VIDEO TO THE ACCUSATIONS JIM HAS BEEN FACED WITH

You're being a stupid f*ck*ng prick.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM08U54gAJQ[/media]

kljbkbkb

k,'nnn

mj##n

k

p

23:00 aswell

wrongun

Legend

Might have to make a reaction video because the amount of rubbish people are coming up with is leaving his legacy in tatters

Why am I being negged about Wiley being someone who likes young girls its public knowledge,

http://yumhd.com/82645/jimmy_saville_paedophile:_reaction/

Guest Chelsea Jack

Nah real talk tho, people need to lay of jimmy boy a bit cos he aint here to defend himself

every1 has the right to explain themselves and to a free trial.. jimmy aint gettin this cos he's dead

if these so called victims really wanted to see justice done they should have spoken up when he was alive

no point dragging his name through the mud, now they have even destroyed his gravestone, what a complete show of disrespect and inhumanity

yeah f*ckin, all cool it was different then

but why couldnt they say it 10 years ago? surely the laws were what they are now

or 15 years ago

why all now?

even if its true, just cause of that i wont believe them

and ive never even seen anything this guy has ever been in so i dont like him like that

just saying

Gotta be tru.lling.

No-one is getting any money, because no trial can happen, my man is dead. They didn't want it, or couldn't face it when he was alive. The pomp and glory he went out in explains why they suddenly came out, he was going down as a legend with an untarnished reputation. In reality he was any Gary Glitter.

Compare and contrast:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nHDZfSl36g

Remember the care home paedo ring they uncovered in Jersey? Bare bodies buried under the place, Jimmy went there..

Police also revealed that former children's television host Jimmy Saville had visited the home on several occasions during the Seventies but is not part of their inquiry.

Google "Sarah Cornley" and "Duncroft"

Top paedo.

Obviously the fact that other people have come out and also he is dead has given these women who were probably scared, ashamed and have issues, the courage to come out and tell their own side.

I dont doubt there are a couple who just had their leg brushed or something minor but are just jumping on the hype, but the females that were seriously molested should no be taken lightly ever.

• Upvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

Obviously the fact that other people have come out and also he is dead has given these women who were probably scared, ashamed and have issues, the courage to come out and tell their own side.

I dont doubt there are a couple who just had their leg brushed or something minor but are just jumping on the hype, but the females that were seriously molested should no be taken lightly ever.

It's like when Helen mirran said when she young girls would be raped. Called breaking in. It was way things were done.

it's true.. same as when mark from peep show talks about "old fashioned pedoing, before it got a bad name"

back in the day it was the norm and ingrained in British society, much like racism

i'm not condoning Big Jim's actions, but u gotta assess his crimes in their correct historical context before u go around tarnishing his legacy

Its a witch hunt people on yahoo coming out with talk about it being some giant peado ring with politicians, royalty, BBC bosses and other big wigs involved . Some people watch to much TV. elementalism next you are going to say he was a visitor to neverland. He was a good man everyone sees a young ting and wants a cheeky squeeze of the bum dont mean your some sort of nonce it was a part of his personality. Should never mention sir Jimmy with that nasty nonce Gary Glitter totally different cattle of fish.

People are just hating so 100's of people just decide to come out now ? Its bullshit like I said it was innocent groping, watch these vultures come out with there over exaggerated stories in these sunday papers and magazines. This is a good mans name they are tarnishing.

• Downvote 1

If ur PE teacher grabs ur c*ck in detention you'd feel f*cked, you'd feel ashamed and embarrassed. If half your class came out and said he touched their c*ck, u would also speak up and say he touched your c*ck, its a safety in numbers type of thing. Like i said im sure theres a few stragglers jumping on the bandwagon, but comon theres with this volume theres no doubt some a very serious cases.

• Upvote 2

Elementalism you never waited at a bus/train stop with school girls and as they are trying to get on the bus/train you never reached out for a little touch? Everyone does it infact its the highlight of my day, That dont make you a nonce.

do you actually do this now or do you mean back when you were a school kid too?