JIM FIXED IT

Thizz

Gravestone gone :rofl:

Savile must have been laughing when he was alive, he walked round looking like master of the pedos for years with his horrible round glasses and nasty hair and nobody said a thing, but everyone suspected him deep down. I was talking to my grandparents yesterday and they have always hated him, said they are not surprised at all.

Still refusing to belive this sh*t people just want money from his estate. Now some man tried say jimmy touched him upto some blatant lies. KMT

Back then it was normal to do the things he done. Man wernt a nonce. It's like when Helen mirran said when she young girls would be raped. Called breaking in. It was way things were done.

• Downvote 6

Still refusing to belive this sh*t people just want money from his estate. Now some man tried say jimmy touched him upto some blatant lies. KMT

Back then it was normal to do the things he done. Man wernt a nonce. It's like when Helen mirran said when she young girls would be raped. Called breaking in. It was way things were done.

You're zoned.

1:22

Let me put it this way when you was young between 12 and 15 did you ever go to an office with females and they would drop bars like if I was 20 years younger that talk squeeze your bum and kiss you on the cheeck. That is basically what jimmy done?

As for Wiley wonder and his brothers banged him over carnival weekend. Put him in a van beat him stabbed him in his bum. The next week my boy was telling me wonder told him what they done. Said he had never seen him so pissed before, but that's another story.

• Downvote 1

Was talking to my friend about this, she said one of the older women at the hair dressers she works at used to work at a spar that Jimmy visited.

Said he requested all the staff wore these school girl outfits under there uniform and man used to request private massages off younger girls and feel up thier thighs during.

Could be gassed..

Let me put it this way when you was young between 12 and 15 did you ever go to an office with females and they would drop bars like if I was 20 years younger that talk squeeze your bum and kiss you on the cheeck. That is basically what jimmy done?

As for Wiley wonder and his brothers banged him over carnival weekend. Put him in a van beat him stabbed him in his bum. The next week my boy was telling me wonder told him what they done. Said he had never seen him so pissed before, but that's another story.

Why did wonder bang up wiley ?