di stab INSIDE di club

Guest chap44uns

Certain man on this forum are out of touch with reality, go to any ends in London and guys will be doing the same thing.

Spitting bars in videos, posing with their mandem, using "road names".

Good or bad they will all be doing it.

Does that mean that they should all be stabbed to death?

Anyone can get caught up in a madness in a dance, all it takes is the wrong look and its on.

Arrggh

I AM NOT CONDONING THE STABBING.

I wont elaborate on this matter after this . Feels like i am talking to bricks...

Nothing to do with been out of touch mate. I shoot hood videos week in week out. So trust me I know the drill .

I know all these youths aint about what they might portray. But the outside world doesn't see it like that.

Certain clients aint even tryna f*ck with man when they see some of my portfolio work because they have a certain stereotype of the people i have worked with.

R.I.P to the youth. I don't wish death on anyone.

But I am sick to death of hearing or reading about the same knife crime /gun crime and the IMAGE of the victim always fits the same old JIGSAW..

• Upvote 1

You can eat your cake and have it. If you man are saying he is a good positive lad,...fair play. But i haven't seen anything posted to justify that.

Well how many ''positive'' things do people have of themselves online, should he have only posted up pictures with white lads, or wearing suits at weddings, or made youtube compilation vids of his school/college/uni results etc, should he upload his pay slips from any jobs he has?

What positive things should he put up? Futhermore what positive things does the average person put up

I cant speak for, but personally I am sad to see another young life loss, especially someone wasn't that deep into that lifestyle which some people are trying to imply

And people are saying they knew him personally and have confirmed the nickname thing, yet people want to question it

In an urban london school its a very likely children growing up to gangsta rap, seeing wars on tv, and violence in films etc are susceptible to handing out nicknames of peoples descriptions based on weapons and in this case bullets

It has always come across that black people embarrass you, the whole england kit makes sense now

And is so easy to get into a fight in a rave but I guess I forget you all go clubs with no monkeys, even though look in the mirror and your skin is the same as theirs except you had the benefits of self-control, a better environment to be raised in or more opps.

You all complain about racism and how all of you as individuals should be judged on merit, yet you are quick to cast out a section of your own demo graph because of colour thus linking there actions between two totally different black people on the race rather than the culture/society/economical reasons

Your all ignorant to things till they happen to you/people you care about

It could have been any body with their own story who got stabbed and killed and had there past dug up and posted online for ''tr-olling and banter'' just so happened to be a guy nicknamed bullet since he was 11/12 years old and used to rap because of his friends/area did growing up and was influenced by his olders Warlock/Brutality etc

But yea in before for chapsFingersBAmz borderline dyslexic reply and negs

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You can eat your cake and have it. If you man are saying he is a good positive lad,...fair play. But i haven't seen anything posted to justify that.

Well how many ''positive'' things do people have of themselves online, should he have only posted up pictures with white lads, or wearing suits at weddings, or made youtube compilation vids of his school/college/uni results etc, should he upload his pay slips from any jobs he has?

What positive things should he put up? Futhermore what positive things does the average person put up

I cant speak for, but personally I am sad to see another young life loss, especially someone wasn't that deep into that lifestyle which some people are trying to imply

And people are saying they knew him personally and have confirmed the nickname thing, yet people want to question it

In an urban london school its a very likely children growing up to gangsta rap, seeing wars on tv, and violence in films etc are susceptible to handing out nicknames of peoples descriptions based on weapons and in this case bullets

It has always come across that black people embarrass you, the whole england kit makes sense now

And is so easy to get into a fight in a rave but I guess I forget you all go clubs with no monkeys, even though look in the mirror and your skin is the same as theirs except you had the benefits of self-control, a better environment to be raised in or more opps.

You all complain about racism and how all of you as individuals should be judged on merit, yet you are quick to cast out a section of your own demo graph because of colour thus linking there actions between two totally different black people on the race rather than the culture/society/economical reasons

Your all ignorant to things till they happen to you/people you care about

It could have been any body with their own story who got stabbed and killed and had there past dug up and posted online for ''tr-olling and banter'' just so happened to be a guy nicknamed bullet since he was 11/12 years old and used to rap because of his friends/area did growing up and was influenced by his olders Warlock/Brutality etc

But yea in before for chapsFingersBAmz borderline dyslexic reply and negs

oh shut up bane.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Truss.

You man like justifying stuff that screams leeeave it yeah.

You know what world we live in. A name like 'bullet' sadly only adds fuel to di fire.

regardless of race with a name like that and that sort of crime. Peeps will only shrug shoulders.

168446_10150126425805359_2820990_n.jpg

Sa this posted on FB earlier and just proves my point 'A picture paints a 1000 words'

And most of these certain man saying R.I.P on FB/twitter just want a bit of gas (likes) for there own ego

Picture prooves nothing to be honest . Just looks like a young lad having fun

Am I the only one looking at that picture and not seeing a bullet shaped head pmsl

/

Guy in the middle looks well friendly Afro is just reaching he's out of touch with di youths

He's like that waste man older who tries tell u it's not about the roads while they are struggling on their tescos wage and still living with mum but thinks they are doing good in life cos they coach the church under 15's football club

f*ck off Kwami

• Upvote 1

Guest chap44uns

yh sorry

mmm yeh cool.

note i said indians caz

some of the bangledshi and paki aks are odt still

:lol:

Swear an indian tried renting you to fight for him, but you declined as you haven't had a fight since year 2.

Why you talking so reckless?

man can't rent me iam a slave

I could not have had a fight since birth, all that matters is that Iam African

kno dem WANs

Truss.

You man like justifying stuff that screams leeeave it yeah.

You know what world we live in. A name like 'bullet' sadly only adds fuel to di fire.

regardless of race with a name like that and that sort of crime. Peeps will only shrug shoulders.

168446_10150126425805359_2820990_n.jpg

Sa this posted on FB earlier and just proves my point 'A picture paints a 1000 words'

And most of these certain man saying R.I.P on FB/twitter just want a bit of gas (likes) for there own ego

Picture prooves nothing to be honest . Just looks like a young lad having fun

Is that Gayle behind bullet wid a fro?