Week 12 - Premier League 12/13 - NLD

User

what happens when the biggest club of France, champion two years ago & latest Champions League quarter-finalist has it's 3 (yes, three, not eight or nine) primary forwards unavailable?

nope, they draw for a heavily overweight 28-year old amateur who inbetween working as a delivery man for a wine company trains twice a week & plays in the sides 5th tier reserves :Y: {and it's not like the guy's some once-promising-has-been either, man never played higher than 4th division}

2hrpjxu.jpg

:rofl:

yeah, played like 15 mins & looked like he literally was about to die afterwards. don't get it twisted, nothing but ratings to the guy, but what a bloody shambles of a club do I have to support... don't think there's ever been a similar story at this level, alie?

the game had to be sh*t when the middle consisted of Cheyrou-Kabore-Amalfitano & Andre Ayew as a lone "striker"

Remi Garde please give us Clinton N'Jie.

The second coming of Titi.

Please Remi, this is time to source us the best from France.

Whilst the lads relatively a no-mark just a few hundred grand will go unnoticed.

2 Years this guy will be in scoring 2-3 goals in CL, maybe 10 in the league but potential to be up there with Henry.

QPR dangerman Djibril Cisse prepared to confront fans at the club's training ground after he was taunted on Twitter.

Cisse was furious following Rangers' 3-1 home defeat to Southampton and flipped after one fans slated his finishing abilities.

The row began when the fan tweeted: 'Wanna actually do something this season? Funny we pay u to score goals but u couldn’t hit a cows a*** with a banjo!'

Cisse replied: 'if u wanna talk to me come to the training ground we’ll have a chat big man.'

After giving out the address to the club's training ground, he added: 'when u feel like talking to me face to face just come. monday tuesday thirsday (sic) or friday'.

Another QPR fan then humorously tweeted: 'Wednesday must be when they do shooting practice then???'

:lol:

QPR dangerman Djibril Cisse prepared to confront fans at the club's training ground after he was taunted on Twitter.

Cisse was furious following Rangers' 3-1 home defeat to Southampton and flipped after one fans slated his finishing abilities.

The row began when the fan tweeted: 'Wanna actually do something this season? Funny we pay u to score goals but u couldn’t hit a cows a*** with a banjo!'

Cisse replied: 'if u wanna talk to me come to the training ground we’ll have a chat big man.'

After giving out the address to the club's training ground, he added: 'when u feel like talking to me face to face just come. monday tuesday thirsday (sic) or friday'.

Another QPR fan then humorously tweeted: 'Wednesday must be when they do shooting practice then???'

:lol:

lmao buzzed.

Djibril is dun now. Papiss Demba is now the new Cisse

Feel it for the guy though them injuries wasnt ordinary. But then again his wife is a prick so i dunno.