User

Where is the boast?

Cant believe City and Chelsea are out in the group stages

So just utd repping for England after xmas

Nice tr0ll attempt.

13 years in a row after Christmas mate.

Piers sent you a memo...

Piers Morgan@piersmorgan

MEMO TO GOONERS: Do you think Real Madrid fans sit there boasting: 'We made the last 16 of the CL for last 13 years!' Do they hell.

Piers Morgan@piersmorgan

Until #Arsenal craves actually winning things again, and stops settling for 'qualifying' for things, we're doomed to endless mediocrity.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Where is the boast?

Nice tr0ll attempt.

Stating a fact is boasting? If it wasn't for the fact you went out like Man City last year, we wouldn't even be having this, but hey you must still be sensitive.

Nobody cares about Piers.

• Downvote 1

I'm not writing no memoirs in here regarding Arsenal, we got our own room for that, but we're not expecting to lift the CL trophy. The last decent chance(s) we had Wayne Bridge killed and Lehman killed. I'm realistic enough after watching them live, consecutively for 6-7 years a minimum of 15+ times a season to accept we're arguably punching above our weight qualifying EVERY YEAR considering who we've sold.

My argument against the notion we're punching above our weight is because of who our manager is.

I'm not writing no memoirs in here regarding Arsenal, we got our own room for that, but we're not expecting to lift the CL trophy. The last decent chance(s) we had Wayne Bridge killed and Lehman killed. I'm realistic enough after watching them live, consecutively for 6-7 years a minimum of 15+ times a season to accept we're arguably punching above our weight qualifying EVERY YEAR considering who we've sold.

My argument against the notion we're punching above our weight is because of who our manager is.

I blame Almunia more than Lehamnn, but that might be just cos I hate Almunia and did even back then.

Dempsey has no intelligence to play in the 3 behind the striker smh

Hes fucking shit.

/

Lloris >>>>>

lightning off his line

Spurs fans make me laugh, he'll do something good in the 2nd half and you will both be like

Dempsey >>>>

:/

Please refrain from referencing Piers Morgan when discussing Arsenal.

Kind regards.

rep_up.pngtime_bomb

rep_up.pngRhymer-2

rep_up.pngYoshie

rep_up.pngTF S4DK

rep_down.pngAgony

Where is the boast?

Nice tr0ll attempt.

Stating a fact is boasting? If it wasn't for the fact you went out like Man City last year, we wouldn't even be having this, but hey you must still be sensitive.

Nobody cares about Piers.

rep_down.pngAgony

Piers is a c*nt that chats sh*t and tr0lls most of the time but he is talking sense in those 2 tweets

No, you mean he talks sense when it suits you, you f*ck*ng pillock.

rep_up.pngMario Balotelli

rep_down.pngAgony

bronerareyoumad.gif

• Downvote 4

Dembele :)