You ever been set up by a chick before?

John Wall

where in NW?

How did you draw this ting?

Lol at walking into a random house blind. Im not doing that without a firearm

Drew it at a rave in Camden, and her yard was in Kilburn.

Linked her once before but was all very brief, shes one of those chicks that cant hold a convo to save her life, yet will still frequently ask to link, usually at silly times. (added to my suspicion)

Anyways, after I went back to the car I rang a few dons to see what their thoughts were, they told me to allow it. Also must be noted that before I left I see one of the lights on in an upstairs room and one yout in a beanie was looking out the window, so she defo werent in the house alone. Although she said she lives with siblings and always has cousins round so who knows.

Went with my gut feeling and dont regret it tbh

• Upvote 7

where in NW?

Linked her once before but was all very brief, shes one of those chicks that cant hold a convo to save her life, yet will still frequently ask to link, usually at silly times. (added to my suspicion)

Anyways, after I went back to the car I rang a few dons to see what their thoughts were, they told me to allow it. Also must be noted that before I left I see one of the lights on in an upstairs room and one yout in a beanie was looking out the window, so she defo werent in the house alone. Although she said she lives with siblings and always has cousins round so who knows.

lol nah fuck off

• Upvote 1

where in NW?

lol nah fuck off

LOOOOOL

imagery is priceless 

• Upvote 6

where in NW?

lol nah fuck off

LOOOOOL

imagery is priceless 

Guest chap44uns
where in NW?

thats all that needed to be read

u done well

• Downvote 1

where in NW?

fair enough 

why didnt you include this info in the op

in this case - better to be safe than sorry - plenty more fish blah blah blah 

• Upvote 1

where in NW?

thats all that needed to be read

u done well

LMAO

kilburn you know... shoulda been an immediate red flag

where in NW?

lol nah fuck off

LOOOOOL

imagery is priceless 

PMSL