Takeaways: What is your order?

Flex

allow these places that try make fast food classy.

I don't think TGI's tries to be classy, it's just a bit dear

seen, maybe it's the customers that think it is, fair enuff.

nando's tgi, mcd's, kfc, same league, different interior design.

Even by taste i think i stand by my list, there is a classy scale to the food aswell, and i think thats it.

nope, they;re all even, all standard fast food, and should cost You under £5 for a meal.

Even by taste i think i stand by my list, there is a classy scale to the food aswell, and i think thats it.

nope, they;re all even, all standard fast food, and should cost You under £5 for a meal.

nah i don't agree there, i agree on the price but a Jd buger is better then a nandos burger, and a nandos burger is better then a burger from KFC/MCDs/BK

can i get a cosign

Based on this this topic I can confirm the OP is a virgin.

and we should praise him for it, keeping his dignity and purity in tact. We should all follow in shame hoping that he acknowledges us worthless sexually corrupted souls. There is no hope for us but at least we can aid the pure ones.

Fridays is a regular thing when I want a quick eat out.

There are a good amount of things on the menu, why are ppl acting like everythings sh*t.

nah You got it in one

quick... eat...

not take a girl out to dinner, or sit down have a meal.

quick... eat...

kl

Am i the only person who thinKs TGI's and Nandos are over rated?

I remember my first visit to TGI, My friend and her cousin got me so excited about going i was f*ck*ng gutted. My sister is probably the shittest cook in my family and even she can cook better than that f*ck*ng gunk.

Should have known when this same bitch was hyping about Nandos that i would be dissapointed, Your telling me i paid money to eat DRY CHICKEN? wtf - She said must be just the Nandos I've been to the Streatham one, Brixton one and camberwell one with her even was in one in Glasgow and TBH its below average.

HOME COOKING! :Y: